wednesday blood everywhere, the ceiling, the walls, the tartare, mmm

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,523
edited November 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

brekkie, coffee, visualisation of much data, allons-y, bier, tartare, eurostar lounge, train, it's a well rehearsed manoeuvre

paris is soggy
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Wolverhampton here I come, not expecting tartare for lunch.
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, feed up with this weather , I think a holiday is on the cards somewhere with some sunshine
    Have a good day
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Free lunch on the cards as some of the financial controllers from around the region are in town for a 'conference'. No presentation to do either so just need to say hello.

Cant be bad.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144
    Morning
    Rain has stopped for now, best get out inspecting things.
    There was a very unhappy soggy moggy howling outside his home this morning, serves him right for stopping out all night.
  • Longshot
    Longshot Posts: 940
    About to make a painful bank transfer but at least I have a brand new shiny bathroom to show for it. Also a lesson in reading estimates more carefully. Ho hum.
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    I’m in dull Chester, at least a hybrid commute was enjoyed
  • Moist around these parts and parents are annoying me by booking a weeks skiing before Christmas for a very reasonable price.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Magnificent breakfast at the Savoy courtesy of a recruitment consultant. Strolled back through the inns of court to walk it off.

Soggy soggy roads.
  • Brekky. Walk. Coffee. Paint. Lunch. Ride. Drinks. Dinner.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • First mince pie of the year with lunch today. Looks like we're out for dinner too.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    Sunny and clear today! Now the temperature. has dropped.
    Porker #1 is up and running (sort of). I've inverted the permanent cold start condition to: permanent hot start condition. A bit pants seen as it's winter.

Pity you were in Chester TLW; you could have met up with VN69 and shared a jacket spud.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    pinno said:

Pity you were in Chester TLW; you could have met up with VN69 and shared a jacket spud.

Laters.

There’s always tomorrow
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

Laters.

There’s always tomorrow
    How romantic.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

Laters.

There’s always tomorrow
    How romantic.

Leave now, you could join us