Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Bungle73 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    Bungle73 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    Bungle73 wrote:
    I'm not sure what they mean by asking for directions though? Do I not just arrive, find a spot, then lock it up?

If you were on the phone to them at the time, then why did you not ask them - rather than us?

On the phone? What?

Well, whatever communication method you were using (telegram, pigeon, telepathy, etc) the question still stands..

Because it quite obvious easier to just post another reply here than wait for a response. Is that a crime?

Yes, it's a crime of abject stupidity. Why not just pick up the phone and ask them, like a rational human being would..? You could have had the answer days ago, ffs...
  • bungle73
    bungle73 Posts: 758
    Imposter wrote:
    Bungle73 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    Bungle73 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    Bungle73 wrote:
    I'm not sure what they mean by asking for directions though? Do I not just arrive, find a spot, then lock it up?

If you were on the phone to them at the time, then why did you not ask them - rather than us?

On the phone? What?

Well, whatever communication method you were using (telegram, pigeon, telepathy, etc) the question still stands..

Because it quite obvious easier to just post another reply here than wait for a response. Is that a crime?

Yes, it's a crime of abject stupidity. Why not just pick up the phone and ask them, like a rational human being would..? You could have had the answer days ago, ffs...

Let's get one thing straight. All I wanted was advice from someone who had been, and therefore knew what the score was. I did not expect to be subjected to online bullying (although given this forum has form on that, maybe I should have).
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Bungle73 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    Bungle73 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    Bungle73 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    Bungle73 wrote:

On the phone? What?

Let's get one thing straight. All I wanted was advice from someone who had been, and therefore knew what the score was. I did not expect to be subjected to online bullying (although given this forum has form on that, maybe I should have).

Whatever - you bring this upon yourself though. Anyone looking at one of your threads for the first time needs only to look back at a few past gems to understand how utterly absurd they are. Anyway - have you phoned them yet, or would you like me to do it for you?
  • Alejandrosdog
    Alejandrosdog Posts: 1,975
    Bungle73 wrote:
    i cant believe this idiot can navigate roads without becoming roadkill.

I can't believe they let scum like you on here. But I'm afraid that is what happens when an internet forum has absolutely no moderation at all.

And here we have it, the true bungle revealed, not a clueless harmless buffoon but an angry nasty troll.

Stop playing the retard it’s not pc