Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Veronese68 wrote:
    So much food, I can barely move.

what did you have?

#fatty
    Everything, twice.
    A large variety of antipasti, a few more antipasti, ravioli with spinach and ricotta in a tomato sauce, main course 1 was cinghiale in umido (almost stew) with Tuscan beans, main course 2 of venison steak, ribs and sausages, puddings were fresh figs, Panna cotta and some creamy spongy fruity thing. All accompanied with a very nice red and finished with a caffe corretto.
    This place is an agriturismo and it was all made on site, sausages made here but I’m not sure if he shot and butchered the meat himself. All delicious.

#nofatshaming #fatandproud #newlyformedfatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,603
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    So much food, I can barely move.

what did you have?

#fatty
    Everything, twice.
    A large variety of antipasti, a few more antipasti, ravioli with spinach and ricotta in a tomato sauce, main course 1 was cinghiale in umido (almost stew) with Tuscan beans, main course 2 of venison steak, ribs and sausages, puddings were fresh figs, Panna cotta and some creamy spongy fruity thing. All accompanied with a very nice red and finished with a caffe corretto.
    This place is an agriturismo and it was all made on site, sausages made here but I’m not sure if he shot and butchered the meat himself. All delicious.

#nofatshaming #fatandproud #newlyformedfatty
    I think I need to arrange that long overdue beer with you and Hoppy when you're both back then I can feel slim and svelte :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232
    Our local Agriturismo is also a trout farm, I'm taking the kids up next week and we're going to pick which of the ones in the tank are being BBQ'd.

*can't cook trout indoors, the house will stink.
    Advocate of disc brakes.