tuesday's geometry is quantized

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I was busy on getting a pressie for our wedding anniversary and then on hound detail when I got home.

Ann Summers?
    If you buy her a battery operated massage device, you can go out in the panzer to Dagenham whilst she gets intimate and you'll both be 'satisfied'.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,603
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I was busy on getting a pressie for our wedding anniversary and then on hound detail when I got home.

Ann Summers?
    If you buy her a battery operated massage device, you can go out in the panzer to Dagenham whilst she gets intimate and you'll both be 'satisfied'.
    Selfridges. Poncey perfume department.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    What's wrong with Lynx? You know, the can is pink and white. £2.99, bargain.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    What's wrong with Lynx? You know, the can is pink and white. £2.99, bargain.
    Each to their own I guess. But given Lynx is meant to attract women that might be my pressie.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    selfridges? clearly beancounters aren't what they used to be, there are standards to maintain and that is just not good enough

be wary of oud perfume, many in lands of sands esteem it, smells like horse sh​it

indulged my lot in den of iniquity, another expenses bill to annoy the budget conscious :D
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    sungod wrote:
    selfridges? clearly beancounters aren't what they used to be, there are standards to maintain and that is just not good enough

be wary of oud perfume, many in lands of sands esteem it, smells like horse sh​it

indulged my lot in den of iniquity, another expenses bill to annoy the budget conscious :D
    It's not too far a walk from my office so quite handy. And in any event, it was only a pressie for the wife :)
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    hmm, around there, bond st., better class of paper bag, the ladies like that

i feel the call of port, tawny port

'ning
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny