Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

tuesday with added laser designation

sungodsungod Posts: 12,180
edited February 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

office of gmc, much coffee, try not to make it obvious to minion of gmc punter that i value his opinion less than that of a dead cockroach, even more coffee, kill, i'm out of patience, just kill, bail, bubbly evening

need to sort out pussycat pics, keep forgetting
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Posts

  • Morning

    gmc office today too, but that's standard.
    Looking dry again so fast bike today. Time trials start again on Saturday and don't want to embarrass myself too badly..
  • lincolndavelincolndave Posts: 7,701
    Morning, a dry but frosty start, so today’s plans, wash car, cycling, gardening probably not in that order
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,043
    WFH means a slower start and longer walk for the hound.

    Later is undecided
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 7,241
    Morning, chilling at home. Take mutt to vets, more diy then out on bike again for a bit with brother. Bloody cold outside, think I'll snuggle up to the mutt for a bit as he's like a permanent hot water bottle.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • phil485phil485 Posts: 318
    fast bike today after rubbing massive hole in slow bikes front wheel with mudguards yesterday. never goes down well calling out oh.
    work, bail early, curry house for club committee meeting
  • MatthewfalleMatthewfalle Posts: 17,571
    Ciao

    Day off (ish) so finalising presentation, have to pop in to set up schizzle, weights sesh, dog walk, go to The Emporium for a weekly shop. Rock n roll baby, rock n roll.

    May also buy a quick link and get the chain on the 1x and fit some rubber grommet nut things into the RGV's new screen.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

    De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

    Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

    He's right you know.
  • MatthewfalleMatthewfalle Posts: 17,571
    phil485 wrote:
    fast bike today after rubbing massive hole in slow bikes front wheel with mudguards yesterday. never goes down well calling out oh.
    work, bail early, curry house for club committee meeting

    mudguards?
    club committee?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

    De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

    Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

    He's right you know.
  • On a train for a two day meeting at imperial. Oh censored , train broken down and now stuck outside Clapham junction for 45mins with no power. Yes, ASLEF is an anagram for complete and utter barsteward.......argh argh argh.
  • step83step83 Posts: 3,646
    Morning, slow day right hands tingling not quite as bad as yesterday. stared at the bikes for a bit then drove in.
    Mainly doing stuff on today's Renualt release, managed to shirk doing the two online ones yesterday thankfully.
    More faff afterwards some stretches etc to help this nerve rubbish.
  • MatthewfalleMatthewfalle Posts: 17,571
    edited February 2019
    Just went and bought a 10 speed quicklink

    #IAMBOONEN
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

    De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

    Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

    He's right you know.
  • Train still stuck. Barstewards. Nearly three fing hours.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,413
    Train still stuck. Barstewards. Nearly three fing hours.
    Blame Brexit, that's what they do in Cake Stop.

    Having fun with the start of annual appraisals so the minions have been extra nice to me, all wished me a happy birthday yesterday etc. It's the bosses birthday today so I made sure to mention that. Have also arranged post birthday curry and p1ss up this weekend with mates. Might have to buy a card or something for Thursday.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 7,241
    Evening Gents, so much for my ride this afternoon managed to mangle motor fetching stuff to finish diy. DIY should be banned, touch and go if it will be repaired so getting ready to go to war with insurance company over vehicle values if need be. Luckily only thing injured is ego, other vehicle got away a lot better than mine i didn't realise that was so much plastic on newish cars. Hopefully tomorrow i will get a hire car to get me home after iv'e pedalled in to work, better do as youngest options info night at school. Family being very quiet and understanding tonight for some reason. Hope your day was better than mine.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • Finally made it in time for buffer lunch.
    I've been billeted to the gore hotel which is supposed to be posh but is distinctly meh.
  • oxoman wrote:
    Evening Gents, so much for my ride this afternoon managed to mangle motor fetching stuff to finish diy.
    Oops. At least you're ok and no bikes were injured either.
    My day slightly better, less aggro on the way back than the way in.

    Did anyone do that Rapha festive 500 thing over Christmas? Still waiting for my bdge for completing it.
  • oxoman wrote:
    Evening Gents, so much for my ride this afternoon managed to mangle motor fetching stuff to finish diy. DIY should be banned, touch and go if it will be repaired so getting ready to go to war with insurance company over vehicle values if need be. Luckily only thing injured is ego, other vehicle got away a lot better than mine i didn't realise that was so much plastic on newish cars. Hopefully tomorrow i will get a hire car to get me home after iv'e pedalled in to work, better do as youngest options info night at school. Family being very quiet and understanding tonight for some reason. Hope your day was better than mine.
    Haha, neighbours grandson has been driving around in blinged Honda coupe of some description. It's now parked out front with half the bonnet over the screen and most of the Purbeck countryside smeared along the nearside. He looked gutted.
  • pinnopinno Posts: 38,154
    step83 wrote:
    Mainly doing stuff on today's Renualt release, managed to shirk doing the two online ones yesterday thankfully.
    Name dropping won't get you anywhere. Only because people skim read in here.
    What part of the Frog jalopy are you responsible for?

    Remoaners would have you thinking that post Brexit trains will be of the Flintstone design.

    I have been mowstly working today.

    Laters.
    S - The Brazilian beach volleyball team
    W - Wiggle Honda

    "This year will be harder than last year. But that is good news; this year will be easier than next year."
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,413
    oxoman wrote:
    Evening Gents, so much for my ride this afternoon managed to mangle motor fetching stuff to finish diy. DIY should be banned, touch and go if it will be repaired so getting ready to go to war with insurance company over vehicle values if need be. Luckily only thing injured is ego, other vehicle got away a lot better than mine i didn't realise that was so much plastic on newish cars. Hopefully tomorrow i will get a hire car to get me home after iv'e pedalled in to work, better do as youngest options info night at school. Family being very quiet and understanding tonight for some reason. Hope your day was better than mine.
    Whoops, at least nobody hurt. Could be an excuse to upgrade Oxo.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinnopinno Posts: 38,154
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    oxoman wrote:
    Evening...mine.
    Whoops, at least nobody hurt. Could be an excuse to upgrade Oxo.

    To something sporty?! He hee. Or are you trying to sell your Mazda?
    S - The Brazilian beach volleyball team
    W - Wiggle Honda

    "This year will be harder than last year. But that is good news; this year will be easier than next year."
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,413
    pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    oxoman wrote:
    Evening...mine.
    Whoops, at least nobody hurt. Could be an excuse to upgrade Oxo.

    To something sporty?! He hee. Or are you trying to sell your Mazda?
    Well the oil burner is for sale as of the end of this week...
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno wrote:
    Remoaners would have you thinking that post Brexit trains will be of the Flintstone design.
    Might've been quicker than DHL's train this morning.
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 7,241
    Suspect after the insurance company is finished there won't be an upgrade option.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • step83 wrote:
    Morning, slow day right hands tingling not quite as bad as yesterday. stared at the bikes for a bit then drove in.
    Mainly doing stuff on today's Renualt release, managed to shirk doing the two online ones yesterday thankfully.
    More faff afterwards some stretches etc to help this nerve rubbish.
    If you were, I hope you managed to spell it properly...
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,043
    pinno wrote:
    step83 wrote:
    Mainly doing stuff on today's Renualt release, managed to shirk doing the two online ones yesterday thankfully.
    Name dropping won't get you anywhere. Only because people skim read in here.
    What part of the Frog jalopy are you responsible.
    Was drinking with one of their mechanics last weekend
Sign In or Register to comment.