tuesday with added laser designation

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,432
edited February 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

office of gmc, much coffee, try not to make it obvious to minion of gmc punter that i value his opinion less than that of a dead cockroach, even more coffee, kill, i'm out of patience, just kill, bail, bubbly evening

need to sort out pussycat pics, keep forgetting
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning

gmc office today too, but that's standard.
    Looking dry again so fast bike today. Time trials start again on Saturday and don't want to embarrass myself too badly..
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, a dry but frosty start, so today’s plans, wash car, cycling, gardening probably not in that order
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    WFH means a slower start and longer walk for the hound.

Later is undecided
  • phil485
    phil485 Posts: 364
    fast bike today after rubbing massive hole in slow bikes front wheel with mudguards yesterday. never goes down well calling out oh.
    work, bail early, curry house for club committee meeting
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Day off (ish) so finalising presentation, have to pop in to set up schizzle, weights sesh, dog walk, go to The Emporium for a weekly shop. Rock n roll baby, rock n roll.

May also buy a quick link and get the chain on the 1x and fit some rubber grommet nut things into the RGV's new screen.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Phil485 wrote:
    fast bike today after rubbing massive hole in slow bikes front wheel with mudguards yesterday. never goes down well calling out oh.
    work, bail early, curry house for club committee meeting

mudguards?
    club committee?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • On a train for a two day meeting at imperial. Oh bugger, train broken down and now stuck outside Clapham junction for 45mins with no power. Yes, ASLEF is an anagram for complete and utter barsteward.......argh argh argh.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, slow day right hands tingling not quite as bad as yesterday. stared at the bikes for a bit then drove in.
    Mainly doing stuff on today's Renualt release, managed to shirk doing the two online ones yesterday thankfully.
    More faff afterwards some stretches etc to help this nerve rubbish.
  • Matthewfalle
    edited February 2019
    Just went and bought a 10 speed quicklink

#IAMBOONEN

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Train still stuck. Barstewards. Nearly three fing hours.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Train still stuck. Barstewards. Nearly three fing hours.
    Blame Brexit, that's what they do in Cake Stop.

Having fun with the start of annual appraisals so the minions have been extra nice to me, all wished me a happy birthday yesterday etc. It's the bosses birthday today so I made sure to mention that. Have also arranged post birthday curry and p1ss up this weekend with mates. Might have to buy a card or something for Thursday.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Finally made it in time for buffer lunch.
    I've been billeted to the gore hotel which is supposed to be posh but is distinctly meh.
  • thistle_
    oxoman wrote:
    Evening Gents, so much for my ride this afternoon managed to mangle motor fetching stuff to finish diy.
    Oops. At least you're ok and no bikes were injured either.
    My day slightly better, less aggro on the way back than the way in.

Did anyone do that Rapha festive 500 thing over Christmas? Still waiting for my bdge for completing it.
  • oxoman wrote:
    Evening Gents, so much for my ride this afternoon managed to mangle motor fetching stuff to finish diy. DIY should be banned, touch and go if it will be repaired so getting ready to go to war with insurance company over vehicle values if need be. Luckily only thing injured is ego, other vehicle got away a lot better than mine i didn't realise that was so much plastic on newish cars. Hopefully tomorrow i will get a hire car to get me home after iv'e pedalled in to work, better do as youngest options info night at school. Family being very quiet and understanding tonight for some reason. Hope your day was better than mine.
    Haha, neighbours grandson has been driving around in blinged Honda coupe of some description. It's now parked out front with half the bonnet over the screen and most of the Purbeck countryside smeared along the nearside. He looked gutted.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Step83 wrote:
    Mainly doing stuff on today's Renualt release, managed to shirk doing the two online ones yesterday thankfully.
    Name dropping won't get you anywhere. Only because people skim read in here.
    What part of the Frog jalopy are you responsible for?

Remoaners would have you thinking that post Brexit trains will be of the Flintstone design.

I have been mowstly working today.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman wrote:
    Evening Gents, so much for my ride this afternoon managed to mangle motor fetching stuff to finish diy. DIY should be banned, touch and go if it will be repaired so getting ready to go to war with insurance company over vehicle values if need be. Luckily only thing injured is ego, other vehicle got away a lot better than mine i didn't realise that was so much plastic on newish cars. Hopefully tomorrow i will get a hire car to get me home after iv'e pedalled in to work, better do as youngest options info night at school. Family being very quiet and understanding tonight for some reason. Hope your day was better than mine.
    Whoops, at least nobody hurt. Could be an excuse to upgrade Oxo.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    oxoman wrote:
    Evening...mine.

To something sporty?! He hee. Or are you trying to sell your Mazda?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    oxoman wrote:
    Evening...mine.

To something sporty?! He hee. Or are you trying to sell your Mazda?
    Well the oil burner is for sale as of the end of this week...
  • thistle_
    Pinno wrote:
    Remoaners would have you thinking that post Brexit trains will be of the Flintstone design.
    Might've been quicker than DHL's train this morning.
  • Step83 wrote:
    Morning, slow day right hands tingling not quite as bad as yesterday. stared at the bikes for a bit then drove in.
    More faff afterwards some stretches etc to help this nerve rubbish.
    If you were, I hope you managed to spell it properly...
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Pinno wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    Name dropping won't get you anywhere. Only because people skim read in here.
    What part of the Frog jalopy are you responsible.
    Was drinking with one of their mechanics last weekend