Comments

• inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,788
    Shipley wrote:
    inseine wrote:
    Shipley wrote:
    inseine wrote:
    Shipley wrote:
    Please God can we have a tour without them spoiling it. An open race with a newish GC winner would be very gratefully received in this household. Bored to tears with Sky and their antics. At least the stick insect isn’t riding.

Which Tours did you enjoy so much more than this years? We’re you on the edge of your seat during the Indurain or Armstrong years?

2014 Giro
    2014 Vuelta
    2015 Giro
    2015 Vuelta
    2016 Giro
    2016 Vuelta
    2017 Giro

Any more questions ?

You’ve not been cycling very long have you? Or has it just been best in the last 4 years?

Wow you’re full of pointless comments. Want me to list every stage race that Sky haven’t won ?

I probably agree with you that in general the 'other' Tours are more fun than the TdF, but this is a forum, people debate, there's no need to get personal, though I'm pleased to see you've edited your comment to be less antagonistic.
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,570
    I wonder if quintana meant to get to the start ramp that late?
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Unless I'm mistaken, BMC are the first team to lead all three GTs in the same year since 2006 (Discovery Cahnnel).
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • inseine
    gsk82 wrote:
    He did a cracking ride if he was late to the ramp.
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,235
    inseine wrote:
    Shipley wrote:
    inseine wrote:
    Shipley wrote:
    inseine wrote:
    Shipley wrote:
    Please God can we have a tour without them spoiling it. An open race with a newish GC winner would be very gratefully received in this household. Bored to tears with Sky and their antics. At least the stick insect isn’t riding.

Which Tours did you enjoy so much more than this years? We’re you on the edge of your seat during the Indurain or Armstrong years?

2014 Giro
    2014 Vuelta
    2015 Giro
    2015 Vuelta
    2016 Giro
    2016 Vuelta
    2017 Giro

Any more questions ?

You’ve not been cycling very long have you? Or has it just been best in the last 4 years?

Wow you’re full of pointless comments. Want me to list every stage race that Sky haven’t won ?

I probably agree with you that in general the 'other' Tours are more fun than the TdF, but this is a forum, people debate, there's no need to get personal, though I'm pleased to see you've edited your comment to be less antagonistic.
    I didn't see the pre-edited comment from Shipley but, in fairness, your original comment was quite personal, antagonistic, frankly a little bit juvenile and added zilch squared to any debate.
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,398
    Shipley wrote:
    inseine wrote:
    Shipley wrote:

2014 Giro
    2014 Vuelta
    2015 Giro
    2015 Vuelta
    2016 Giro
    2016 Vuelta
    2017 Giro

Any more questions ?

You really think sky spoiled this year's Giro??
  • indyp
    indyp Posts: 735
    gsk82 wrote:

He had only just settled with count on 2 or 3 seconds! He must have been talking to member of team on 10 seconds or thereabouts. Very close
  • inseine
    DeadCalm wrote:
    inseine wrote:
    Shipley wrote:
    inseine wrote:
    Shipley wrote:
    inseine wrote:
    Shipley wrote:

2014 Giro
    2014 Vuelta
    2015 Giro
    2015 Vuelta
    2016 Giro
    2016 Vuelta
    2017 Giro

Any more questions ?

I didn't see the pre-edited comment from Shipley but, in fairness, your original comment was quite personal, antagonistic, frankly a little bit juvenile and added zilch squared to any debate.

I’m sorry to have upset you both, it wasn’t my intention. And yes, you didn’t see the unedited comment. I enjoy the debates, I’ve no intention to get into arguments so I’ll leave it there.