Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

sunday pineapple shows just how tasty quantum fields on a spin foam can be

sungodsungod Posts: 12,215
edited July 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

long ride, much food, bask
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Posts

  • lincolndavelincolndave Posts: 7,754
    Morning, working again , sauna , swim later, missing all of this sunshine
    Have a good day
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,075
    Took the hound out with the mountain bike for the first time - he loved it

    Today is undecided as I will probably have to visit my grandparents
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,325 Lives Here
    Morning folks,
    Today will consist of a huge variety of activities, chilling by the pool, relaxing in bars, unwinding with a coffee, lazing with a beer, lounging with the Mrs, sitting with a glass of red, etc, etc...
  • hopkinbhopkinb Posts: 5,462
    veronese68 wrote:
    Morning folks,
    Today will consist of a huge variety of activities, chilling by the pool, relaxing in bars, unwinding with a coffee, lazing with a beer, lounging with the Mrs, sitting with a glass of red, etc, etc...
    Which part of Italy are you visiting this year V?
    I'm off to the caff with the sprogs. Then avoiding heat as much as possible. The anti-sungod if you will. Cool showers and loafing in the shade.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,633
    tlw1 wrote:
    Took the hound out with the mountain bike for the first time - he loved it
    Wish I could do that from my doorstep.

    Not that there's much chance today anyway, Muttley is already feeling the heat and snoozing in the downstairs toilet because the tiled floors are cooler. Jobs etc await. At least I got the air con sorted on the car in time for this weather.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 7,368
    Morning All, dog walked be for it's to hot. Out later for lads blackbelt presentation at BB training session. Will be lots of laziness and coffee followed by bike ride later when it's cooler.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • webboowebboo Posts: 2,131
    Morning
    Shoulder rehab weights done, although shoulder feels abit weird from digging earlier in the week. Just been out for a late breakfast and later will be a bike ride.
  • pinnopinno Posts: 38,248
    Me trying to sort loose ends me. (of which there are many).

    I have no idea why Sungod contrives and aspires to making the consumption of Pineapple so complex.
    Toots swimming then a very wobbly wobble.

    Given Hoppy's genetic make up; lack of skin pigment, recessive hair gene, perhaps he should move back into the Northern Celtic lands.

    Laters.
    S - The Brazilian beach volleyball team
    W - Wiggle Honda

    "This year will be harder than last year. But that is good news; this year will be easier than next year." President of Abyssinia's annual address to the nation.
  • hopkinbhopkinb Posts: 5,462
    pinno wrote:

    Given Hoppy's genetic make up; lack of skin pigment, recessive hair gene, perhaps he should move back into the Northern Celtic lands.
    .
    I have plenty of skin pigment from mid upper arm to wrist, and mid thigh to upper ankle, also a brown neck. Rest of me is milky though. I don't mind the hot, I just don't lie out in it. I prefer a shady hammock to full-on Ray Winstone in Sexy Beast.
    Sexy_Beast_onesheet_international_4.jpg
    On the south bank, lurking in the shade whilst mini frolics in the fountains.
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,075
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    tlw1 wrote:
    Took the hound out with the mountain bike for the first time - he loved it
    Wish I could do that from my doorstep.
    We went out early doors because of the heat, just been out again for a longer loop because I enjoyed this morning so much.

    In between we rode down to the river for a swim, very pleasant
  • thistle_(mbnw)thistle_(mbnw) Posts: 3,264
    tlw1 wrote:
    In between we rode down to the river for a swim, very pleasant
    Who went swimming? You or the dog?

    Evening
    Been at coed you brenin all day: 5 hours of larking about on bikes in the sun. We weren't going fast so it was nice apart from being saturated with sweat the whole time. The new bit is quite tasty if you're into that sort of thing.

    We quite fancied a dip in the Mawddach, but the usual raging torrent was only a bit more than a trickle. The reservoirs on the way were looking a bit empty too :?
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,075
    tlw1 wrote:
    In between we rode down to the river for a swim, very pleasant
    Who went swimming? You or the dog?

    Evening
    Been at coed you brenin all day: 5 hours of larking about on bikes in the sun. We weren't going fast so it was nice apart from being saturated with sweat the whole time. The new bit is quite tasty if you're into that sort of thing.

    We quite fancied a dip in the Mawddach, but the usual raging torrent was only a bit more than a trickle. The reservoirs on the way were looking a bit empty too :?
    All of us - want to go to CYB again, I’ve only run there recently
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,325 Lives Here
    hopkinb wrote:
    Which part of Italy are you visiting this year V?
    Tuscany again, on the dirt road between Radda and Gaiole. It’s the last bit of dirt road on the Eroica route. Nice and quiet. Managed all of my aims for the day, more of the same tomorrow methinks.
  • hopkinbhopkinb Posts: 5,462
    veronese68 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Which part of Italy are you visiting this year V?
    Tuscany again, on the dirt road between Radda and Gaiole. It’s the last bit of dirt road on the Eroica route. Nice and quiet. Managed all of my aims for the day, more of the same tomorrow methinks.
    Bang in Chianti country. Lovely. I really must persuade Mrs H3 that rural Italy is a good choice.
  • mr_goomr_goo Posts: 3,730
    Bacon Ciabatta. Bike. Beach. Beer. Poldark.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,633
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Bacon Ciabatta. Bike. Beach. Beer. Poldark.
    I was with you right up until 'Beer'.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
Sign In or Register to comment.