Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Took the hound out with the mountain bike for the first time - he loved it

Today is undecided as I will probably have to visit my grandparents
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    Morning folks,
    Today will consist of a huge variety of activities, chilling by the pool, relaxing in bars, unwinding with a coffee, lazing with a beer, lounging with the Mrs, sitting with a glass of red, etc, etc...
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning folks,
    Today will consist of a huge variety of activities, chilling by the pool, relaxing in bars, unwinding with a coffee, lazing with a beer, lounging with the Mrs, sitting with a glass of red, etc, etc...
    Which part of Italy are you visiting this year V?
    I'm off to the caff with the sprogs. Then avoiding heat as much as possible. The anti-sungod if you will. Cool showers and loafing in the shade.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    TLW1 wrote:
    Wish I could do that from my doorstep.

Not that there's much chance today anyway, Muttley is already feeling the heat and snoozing in the downstairs toilet because the tiled floors are cooler. Jobs etc await. At least I got the air con sorted on the car in time for this weather.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Shoulder rehab weights done, although shoulder feels abit weird from digging earlier in the week. Just been out for a late breakfast and later will be a bike ride.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    Me trying to sort loose ends me. (of which there are many).

I have no idea why Sungod contrives and aspires to making the consumption of Pineapple so complex.
    Toots swimming then a very wobbly wobble.

Given Hoppy's genetic make up; lack of skin pigment, recessive hair gene, perhaps he should move back into the Northern Celtic lands.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    Pinno wrote:

Given Hoppy's genetic make up; lack of skin pigment, recessive hair gene, perhaps he should move back into the Northern Celtic lands.
    I have plenty of skin pigment from mid upper arm to wrist, and mid thigh to upper ankle, also a brown neck. Rest of me is milky though. I don't mind the hot, I just don't lie out in it. I prefer a shady hammock to full-on Ray Winstone in Sexy Beast.
    Sexy_Beast_onesheet_international_4.jpg
    On the south bank, lurking in the shade whilst mini frolics in the fountains.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Wish I could do that from my doorstep.
    We went out early doors because of the heat, just been out again for a longer loop because I enjoyed this morning so much.

In between we rode down to the river for a swim, very pleasant
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,149
    TLW1 wrote:
    Who went swimming? You or the dog?

Evening
    Been at coed you brenin all day: 5 hours of larking about on bikes in the sun. We weren't going fast so it was nice apart from being saturated with sweat the whole time. The new bit is quite tasty if you're into that sort of thing.

We quite fancied a dip in the Mawddach, but the usual raging torrent was only a bit more than a trickle. The reservoirs on the way were looking a bit empty too :?
  • tlw1
    TLW1 wrote:
    Who went swimming? You or the dog?

Evening
    Been at coed you brenin all day: 5 hours of larking about on bikes in the sun. We weren't going fast so it was nice apart from being saturated with sweat the whole time. The new bit is quite tasty if you're into that sort of thing.

We quite fancied a dip in the Mawddach, but the usual raging torrent was only a bit more than a trickle. The reservoirs on the way were looking a bit empty too :?
    All of us - want to go to CYB again, I’ve only run there recently
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    hopkinb wrote:
    Tuscany again, on the dirt road between Radda and Gaiole. It’s the last bit of dirt road on the Eroica route. Nice and quiet. Managed all of my aims for the day, more of the same tomorrow methinks.
  • hopkinb
    Veronese68 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Tuscany again, on the dirt road between Radda and Gaiole. It’s the last bit of dirt road on the Eroica route. Nice and quiet. Managed all of my aims for the day, more of the same tomorrow methinks.
    Bang in Chianti country. Lovely. I really must persuade Mrs H3 that rural Italy is a good choice.
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Bacon Ciabatta. Bike. Beach. Beer. Poldark.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Bacon Ciabatta. Bike. Beach. Beer. Poldark.
    I was with you right up until 'Beer'.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]