Beware of www.sportswearfactory.eu

2»

Comments

• oxoman said:

Personally I wouldn't touch them regardless of proof regarding court proceedings. To much stuff flying around them to be able to ever trust them.

I have to agree ,nowhere does he deny he's been paid .He's trying to be clever with words by typing alot but saying literally nothing .
    He won't discuss individual orders ,why he could make himself look ,frankly not a criminal but he dosnt .Noone in their right mind would use them after his vague nonsense.
  • kevinchD6tklR
    kevinchD6tklR Posts: 8
    edited July 2022
    Guys, on several occasions we have tried to settle this with OP in exchange for removing this post. He didn't want to. Even not through an intermediate. At the time of him writing this post, his apparel was ready. OP knew that.

And this is why I don't want to discuss individual cases. Everyone can write whatever they want and I really have better things to do than to sit on a forum all day.

We work for the world s best brands. Their reps visit our factory regularly. It is enough for me/us.

Thank you
    Kevin
  • trevor.hall12
    trevor.hall12 Posts: 417
    edited July 2022

Guys, on several occasions we have tried to settle this with OP in exchange for removing this post. He didn't want to. Even not through an intermediate. At the time of him writing this post, his apparel was ready. OP knew that.

And this is why I don't want to discuss individual cases. Everyone can write whatever they want and I really have better things to do than to sit on a forum all day.

We work for the world s best brands. Their reps visit our factory regularly. It is enough for me/us.

Thank you
    Kevin

You arnt allowed to hold him to ransome because he wrote a bad review
    Either give him the kit or refund his money ,it's that simple .

You thinking you can hold his kit without refunding him is literally criminal .

Are you a thief or a businessman ?
  • kevinchD6tklR
    edited July 2022
    As I wrote in my post, I am open to find solutions with everyone but not on forums.

The lawyers who defended us in the case against nicosport always advised me to not react here at all as it would attract internet trolls and people that are not relevant to the case and it would go on and on.

But I just wanted to provide evidence that nicosport s claims are absolutely false. All other issues are to be resolved via communication with us and it s not because our solution or answer does not please you, you should write on a forum such as this one as it will not help at all. People that know me, will confirm we work well, professionally and are very reasonable.

Our output in certain months is in the thousands of pieces and unfortunately i cannot guarantee never anything will go wrong. We do what we can to resolve issues. But i am doing this business since 2002 and it would be a surprise to me if we would have zero open issues.

I invite those who feel they have an issue and are also open to find a solution with us, to get in touch. It s really easy to do so.

Thank you
    Kevin
  • trevor.hall12
    trevor.hall12 Posts: 417
    edited July 2022

As I wrote in my post, I am open to find solutions with everyone but not on forums.

The lawyers who defended us in the case against nicosport always advised me to not react here at all as it would attract internet trolls and people that are not relevant to the case and it would go on and on.

But I just wanted to provide evidence that nicosport s claims are absolutely false. All other issues are to be resolved via communication with us and it s not because our solution or answer does not please you, you should write on a forum such as this one as it will not help at all. People that know me, will confirm we work well, professionally and are very reasonable.

Our output in certain months is in the thousands of pieces and unfortunately i cannot guarantee never anything will go wrong. We do what we can to resolve issues. But i am doing this business since 2002 and it would be a surprise to me if we would have zero open issues.

I invite those who feel they have an issue and are also open to find a solution with us, to get in touch. It s really easy to do so.

Thank you
    Kevin

The only solutions are a refund or you send the kit
    Those are both on you.
    It seems to me you're on some kind of power trip here ,holding all the cards .
    People are allowed to say your service is garbage ,it's your ego that's the problem here .
    There is 0 communication needed at this point
    You are showing yourself in a bad light here without any customers saying yoh provided a poor service

By your responses on here I'll say it again I wouldn't touch your company with a 10ft pole .

Just so you know my opinion of you is formed by what you are saying here not by any poor review

I'll ask again ,are you a thief or a buisnessman

Give the man his kit or his money
    It's on you to resolve it now .

You have 0 legal right to keep both
  • Thank you for your contribution, Trevor. It s on OP to reply to our messages of 2 years ago.

My intention here was only to reply to the heavy insults/allegations by user Nicosport.

So far my contribution(s) here. We have nothing to add.

All the best,
    Kevin
  • Thank you for your contribution, Trevor. It s on OP to reply to our messages of 2 years ago.

My intention here was only to reply to the heavy insults/allegations by user Nicosport.

All the best,
    Kevin

No ,if you keep his money and the kit you're a thief
    You are legally bound to do 1 or the other
    You don't get to keep both
    Ask your lawyer ,he will tell you exactly that
  • exlaser
    exlaser Posts: 264

Thank you for your contribution, Trevor. It s on OP to reply to our messages of 2 years ago.

All the best,
    Kevin

Simple question , have you returned the OPs money or supplied the goods ?

If you have done neither, all you have done with this intervention is make sure no one on forum would trust you with their money .
    Van Nicholas Ventus
    Rose Xeon RS
  • diplodicus
    diplodicus Posts: 711
    Is it worth getting some popcorn from Pinno's pop up shop?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,694
    How come the guy resurrects a 3 year old topic that disses him? Weird.
  • kevinchD6tklR
    edited July 2022
    I prefer to stay out guys. You are welcome to email or WhatsApp me.

Email: kevin@sportswearoftomorrow.com or kevin@sportswearfactory.eu

WhatsApp: 0040742442381

We own both domains but I never liked sportswearfactory.eu so we mainly work under sportswear of tomorrow.

I started reacting as I am tired being judged for things we didn't do. You all would do exactly the same if your personal name was on the line.

But - now all info is here for the
    few clients who feel they have been let down: you should get in touch and refrain from seeking help on here as it won't change our provided answer or solution. Blackmailing doesnt help. Really, it doesn't.

And for new clients to read that the claims made above by some users and mainly the one from nicosport is false. Imagine these disgusting things would have been said about you on here. You would just leave it? I am sure you wouldn't.

Kevin

• webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Strange you still haven’t answered the question. Did you fulfil the order or send a refund.
    Pretty simple really.
    It might get people off your back if you did answer this.
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,519
    I know nothing apart from what’s in this thread. He’s not having any of my money as a result.
  • Him talking about " blackmail " while saying previously " remove this post abd I'll send the kit " is hilarious . Is a lack of self awareness I've never seen before .
    As said just above ,who in their right mind would use them after this .He cane in and made it worse ,not better .

• kevinchD6tklR
    edited July 2022
    Guys,

I will repeat what I wrote above:

we have previously tried on several occasions to find a solution with OP, BEFORE his post on here.

The ball is in OP's camp to reach out to find a solution after we have tried several times.

That is why I also added that, if anyone has an issue and also is willing to find a solution with us, you can reach out to me or the team.

Having a handful issues over a period of 20 years in this business, is not bad. We always try and usually manage to find a solution with every customer.

I just don't feel a forum is the right place to seek help or use it as a way to try to win the discussion. Not all issues are easy to resolve.

Thank you
    Kevin
  • webboo
    I will repeat what I wrote above. Have you sent him his order or refunded his money.
    That’s all that needs answering.
  • No and no, there has been no communication anymore between OP and us since 2 years. We are waiting for OP to reach out if he is interested to resolve this issue.
  • webboo
    If you do one or the other then there is no issue.
  • pangolin
    pangolin Posts: 6,316

No and no, there has been no communication anymore between OP and us since 2 years. We are waiting for OP to reach out if he is interested to resolve this issue.

I assume you have his address so are perfectly able to post him the kit, not sure what you need him to 'resolve'.
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono
  • katani
    katani Posts: 133
    pangolin said:

No and no, there has been no communication anymore between OP and us since 2 years. We are waiting for OP to reach out if he is interested to resolve this issue.

I assume you have his address so are perfectly able to post him the kit, not sure what you need him to 'resolve'.
    I wonder if they still need that kit after over 4 years from placing the order.
  • pangolin
    pangolin Posts: 6,316
    katani said:

pangolin said:

I wonder if they still need that kit after over 4 years from placing the order.
    I agree Kevin should have posted it a long time ago and a refund is probably the more sensible option.
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,519
    I don't think Kevin has a "team" to reach out to.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028

I'd like to congratulate everyone here for not losing patience with this guy.

As others have repeatedly said to you - either refund the money or send the kit. Either of those actions are entirely within your capability right now. Nobody needs to 'reach out' to you first.

Until you have done that, people on here are entirely justified in assuming you are nothing but a common thief.