Gearing Question

13»

Comments

• StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    See MM, I come from a club where the people that are respected, are the ones that don't have to try crowing about their achievements. The one's that do crow about their achievements are just, well, tools. If you need to wear rank on your arm to gain respect, you don't deserve it.

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it. Happy grinding.
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.
  • milemuncher1
    milemuncher1 Posts: 1,472
    philthy3 wrote:
    See MM, I come from a club where the people that are respected, are the ones that don't have to try crowing about their achievements. The one's that do crow about their achievements are just, well, tools. If you need to wear rank on your arm to gain respect, you don't deserve it.

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it. Happy grinding.

Oh the irony :lol:
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Utter troll who now seems to be in terminal decline by trolling openly and unashamedly. Been called out and found out for his fake persona time and time again. Now apparently trolling by Royal Appointment... :lol:

Ironically, 'Queens Awards' are awarded to organisations - not individuals - so his individual ability as a 'scientist' (which he obviously isn't) would not have been relevant anyway.
  • StillGoing
    Imposter wrote:
    Utter troll who now seems to be in terminal decline by trolling openly and unashamedly. Been called out and found out for his fake persona time and time again. Now apparently trolling by Royal Appointment... :lol:

Ironically, 'Queens Awards' are awarded to organisations - not individuals - so his individual ability as a 'scientist' (which he obviously isn't) would not have been relevant anyway.

A cycling Walter Mitty :lol:
  • milemuncher1
    milemuncher1 Posts: 1,472
    philthy3 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

I could spend ages explaining how the Queens awards things work ( they are awarded to companies, based on achievements / projects which are enabled by individuals ) a project I was involved with lead to the queens award, so I got to go to the palace etc etc etc. However you are clearly too thick to grasp the concept, so I won’t. You lot sound like the pathetic little jealous people you clearly are, and there’s no point in arguing with idiots like you. And “Obviously not a scientist” oh my poor old ribs :lol:

Imposter, you utter utter clown, the more you try and insult me with your pathetic schoolyard behaviour, the more sorry I felt for you, but actually you’re beyond pity. You really are a hopeless little loser. “Walter Mittys” are people who say they do something with no photographic or other irrefutable evidence to prove it, how does that apply to me then? Don’t answer, it was a rhetorical question.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Yeah, we're all jealous of you. A walt in full flow = comedy gold...
  • StillGoing
    philthy3 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

I could spend ages explaining how the Queens awards things work ( they are awarded to companies, based on achievements / projects which are enabled by individuals ) a project I was involved with lead to the queens award, so I got to go to the palace etc etc etc. However you are clearly too thick to grasp the concept, so I won’t. You lot sound like the pathetic little jealous people you clearly are, and there’s no point in arguing with idiots like you. And “Obviously not a scientist” oh my poor old ribs :lol:

Imposter, you utter utter clown, the more you try and insult me with your pathetic schoolyard behaviour, the more sorry I felt for you, but actually you’re beyond pity. You really are a hopeless little loser. “Walter Mittys” are people who say they do something with no photographic or other irrefutable evidence to prove it, how does that apply to me then? Don’t answer, it was a rhetorical question.

Walter Mitty's doctor photographs to make it appear it is them in it, bloaters embellish about the circumstances in which a genuine image was taken of them. Both end up getting caught out.