Tour de Suisse 2018 Spoilers

124»

Comments

• No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,200
    Thread stats:
    9 stages, 4.5 pages, 90 posts.
    67 contain some form of race chat (result, stage profile, general chat, bike tech failure)
    31 contain discussion of how boring the race is (including occasional counter-opition "Quintana stage was ok, wasn't it?")
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,234
    I haven't watched any of it.

Lance isn't blown away by Porte, despite the win, FWIW.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,200
    I haven't watched any of it.

Lance isn't blown away by Porte, despite the win, FWIW.

Don't think there was anything to be blown away by. Takes a load of time on a TTT, has a TT in hand, no parcours to set up a challenge. I don't think it's a race that tells us anything other than that BMC can put out a useful TTT
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,786
    He was 14th on the TT, which I'd suggest is quite poor. It's still a big step up from this 'biggest win of his career' to the Tour.
  • Bo Duke
    Bo Duke Posts: 1,058
    edited June 2018
    Double post.

Didn't see a single stage but just trying to boost the thread count! :mrgreen:
    'Performance analysis and Froome not being clean was a media driven story. I haven’t heard one guy in the peloton say a negative thing about Froome, and I haven’t heard a single person in the peloton suggest Froome isn’t clean.' TSP
  • Bo Duke
    Bo Duke Posts: 1,058
    If a bike race takes place and nobody watches, does it really happen?
    No. The peloton should roll to a halt and climb off.
    'Performance analysis and Froome not being clean was a media driven story. I haven’t heard one guy in the peloton say a negative thing about Froome, and I haven’t heard a single person in the peloton suggest Froome isn’t clean.' TSP