friday after we poured fire into the caves, we went in

13»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Pinno wrote:
    Oi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get off this thread and sort out MF's car in the thread below/above.

Done.

I remember my fist 2 up I did on the Eeeestbawn course.

2 up fisting?

err, are you in the right forum?
    It must be boring in Stranraer.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Is MF invited? He can bring his dog if that helps.
    That's not a nice thing to say about TDV!

Oh dear. oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Would Sir like to choose the level of pain he will be receiving as soon as TDV sees that?

Oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear. Quel domage.
    Will she bite?
  • tlw1
    TLW1 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Hybrid commute and TT followed by local later - should be happy, but got sore throat and a headache
    Paragons' TT? Are you doing the 2 up?
    I think I'm giving it a miss this week.
    Yes - never done it, what’s it like?
    Sorry, but late now but get there early as it will be busy tonight and they are limiting rider numbers :?
    I think it's a pretty good course although the surface is rough in a few places and 25% of the time a car/lorry/tractor will overtake you then hold you up. I always enjoy smashing it though the bends halfway along - unless there's a tractor in front of me.
    I did 25:06 on it last year ( PB for 10), I'm sure you'll smash it.
    Rough doesn’t cover it!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,146
    TLW1 wrote:
    Rough doesn’t cover it!
    I've not ridden it this year but apparently it's been repaired and is a lot better than it was :mrgreen:
    We were on the roundabout, photos are on their Facebook page. Won't be giving up the day job :roll:
  • tlw1
    TLW1 wrote:
    Rough doesn’t cover it!
    I've not ridden it this year but apparently it's been repaired and is a lot better than it was :mrgreen:
    We were on the roundabout, photos are on their Facebook page. Won't be giving up the day job :roll:
    Did you see me then? On the colnago being stalked by a small girl on a cervelo
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    TLW1 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Rough doesn’t cover it!

Time?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,750
    Pinno wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Rough doesn’t cover it!

Time?
    No. Colnago. :lol:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,146
    TLW1 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Rough doesn’t cover it!
    I saw everyone, but didn't recognise most people due to speed and pointy hats and things.
    Did you go quite near the end?
  • tlw1
    TLW1 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Rough doesn’t cover it!
    I saw everyone, but didn't recognise most people due to speed and pointy hats and things.
    Did you go quite near the end?
    Yes, went to the queens head first