Giro 2018: Stage 8, PRAIA A MARE - MONTEVERGINE DI MERCOGLIANO 12 May 2018 / Saturday / 209 km *Spoi

Comments

• inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,788
    Suddenly looks like it could all come back together
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,644
    Phenomenal food for the whole stage here.
  • rick_chasey
    Froome looks so awful on the bike doesn’t he?
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    1'20"
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • inseine

You've only just noticed :shock: :shock: :wink:
  • mididoctors

"frog on a skateboard" cycling podcast IIRC
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    1'09"
  • rick_chasey
    The wet glistening arms highlight the arms more.

I swear his front wheel travels about twice as far as his back wheel *sway sway sway*
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,702
    Breakaway breaking up, but none of them have enough time.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    edited May 2018
    they might just do it.. MS stalling it behind.
  • rick_chasey
    So Tom ought to be right at the sharp end for this one right?
  • mididoctors
    So Tom ought to be right at the sharp end for this one right?

you'd think... no sign so far... long way to go.
  • mididoctors
    59" fdj
  • inseine
    I can't help thinking the GC guys will be so close by the ned they'll fancy an attack to grab the bonus seconds
  • mididoctors
    ag2r trying to block the chasing peloton...
  • mididoctors
    inseine wrote:
    I can't help thinking the GC guys will be so close by the ned they'll fancy an attack to grab the bonus seconds

MS trying to finesse it so that doesn't happen
  • inseine
    Haig man of the match again
  • mididoctors
    ellison is almost useless as someone to follow. tiny...
  • mididoctors
    someone is going to jump across 38 secs
  • inseine
    inseine wrote:

MS trying to finesse it so that doesn't happen

It'll be fun if they get them insight, but I appreciate many riders don't want that
  • rick_chasey
    I’m. Not. Laughing.

Honest ;)
  • mididoctors
    crash...poels and froome
  • rick_chasey
    edited May 2018
    That there is no change in pace shows the threat they think he is....
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 21,531
    Froome does a Menchov
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406
    I'll say this for frog on a skateboard boy, it's always easy to spot him, even when he doesn't fall off up hill.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • mididoctors
    sky get him back in.
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406
    TheBigBean wrote:
    Froome does a Menchov

Ah Denis, what a legacy!
    Correlation is not causation.
  • mididoctors
    That there is no change in pace shows the threat they think he is....

i think they are all scared of a sprint at the top except pinot
  • rick_chasey
    Reminded of Stef Clement “he’s always almost having an accident”
  • mididoctors
    froome nervous.