Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

tuesday ah ah the fire! it waxes, nears me now

sungodsungod Posts: 13,208
edited March 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

should go to gym but feeling lazy, cafe, wfh, cloudy stuff, webexes, lay waste to civilizations, etc.
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Posts

  • lincolndavelincolndave Posts: 8,911
    Morning, not a lot happening here,the garden could do with tidying up, and my bike wants to go out, well I don’t want to upset my bike
    Have a good day
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 8,844
    Morning All. Currently contemplating empty house to myself and maybe going for a ride before the big freeze returns. After last night's alcofrol and deep sleep feeling refreshed and ready to rumble. Enjoy your day.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • thistle_thistle_ Posts: 4,610
    Morning

    In bed feeling sick. First day off sick ever :( trying to eat something but it's taking a long time.
    Maybe it's the lack of cycling.
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,878
    Not enough sleep, but opportunity for a run, so taken it

    Now for hotel pig based breakfast followed by a meeting and trying to engineer a further meeting at a branch closer to the m25
  • MatthewfalleMatthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Sunny and dry out there so am stuck at home with two sick children. Great.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

    De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

    Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

    He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 43,973
    Sunny and dry out there so am stuck at home with two sick children. Great.
    Why are you looking after Pinno and Seano?
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 23,432 Lives Here
    Morning folks,
    Managed to ride my bicycle in to work today, out of breath within seconds and I'm now coughing my lungs up again. But, I enjoyed being out on the bike. Pleasantly sunny and not too cold down here. If that Synapse appears under the stairs again I might move all the spacers above the stem so at least the bars are a bit lower than the seat.
    Not much going on in here today, drinks later. Got a training course on dealing with difficult customers tomorrow afternoon. I already know how to deal with them, I tell them to do one and never darken my door again. Unfortunately they often come grovelling back.
  • MatthewfalleMatthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Sunny and dry out there so am stuck at home with two sick children. Great.
    Why are you looking after Pinno and Seano?


    It's part of my care in the community sentencing order.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

    De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

    Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

    He's right you know.
  • webboowebboo Posts: 3,136
    Sleep continues to improve. Arm and shoulder now a lovely shade of yellow. First climbing video of the day watched. Sun is out so a walk is called for followed by last stage of T,A.
  • step83step83 Posts: 4,011
    Morning, working from home today (read as I'm being lazy) dog walked shes now upside down snoring OH moaned I had been putting things on the wrong shelves so she has to climb, not my fault shes five foot nothing, my offer of moon boots clearly didn't go down well.

    Joining sungod on some webexing though debating sticking the dog in front of the laptop with my glasses on, simple things an all that.

    Work thus far has comprised of getting a couple of saddle bags an tool rolls put aside for me to peruse over at the LBS, don't like them but as it warms up two bottles of drink are needed.

    Onward to more coffee an putting things on high shelves, or maybe hang a mirror up high....
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 23,432 Lives Here
    They say you learn something new every day, I've just been asked for a part for a car I've never heard of. We couldn't help so I gave the guy TLW's number. The car is an MP Lafer, a Brazilian made kit car that looks a bit like an old MG T type. What a ridiculous car.
  • WheelspinnerWheelspinner Posts: 5,003
    Sore back from yesterday's efforts digging up weeds and stuff. Did minor things in prep for electrician later this week. Shopped for stuff. Opened bottle of wine. That was about it...
    Open O-1.0 Open One+ BMC TE29 Titus Racer X Ti Giant MCM One Cannondale Prophet Lefty Cannondale Super V SL Cove Handjob Cervelo RS
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,878
    veronese68 wrote:
    We couldn't help so I gave the guy TLW's number.
    Cheers
  • thistle_thistle_ Posts: 4,610
    step83 wrote:
    Joining sungod on some webexing though debating sticking the dog in front of the laptop with my glasses on, simple things an all that.
    I once drew a stickman on the whiteboard and pointed the camera at that for the whole meeting. Everyone else was really confused.
    I think the dog would go down quite well.
  • keef66keef66 Posts: 13,123
    veronese68 wrote:
    They say you learn something new every day, I've just been asked for a part for a car I've never heard of. We couldn't help so I gave the guy TLW's number. The car is an MP Lafer, a Brazilian made kit car that looks a bit like an old MG T type. What a ridiculous car.

    "The car is an MP Lafer"

    You sure it wasn't a wind-up and somebody was after parts for an Oompa-Loompa?
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,878
    keef66 wrote:
    veronese68 wrote:
    They say you learn something new every day, I've just been asked for a part for a car I've never heard of. We couldn't help so I gave the guy TLW's number. The car is an MP Lafer, a Brazilian made kit car that looks a bit like an old MG T type. What a ridiculous car.

    "The car is an MP Lafer"

    You sure it wasn't a wind-up and somebody was after parts for an Oompa-Loompa?
    Did it have a stripe down the middle?
  • homers_doublehomers_double Posts: 6,696
    Was meant to ride this morning but could face getting out of bed, so didn't bother.

    Site meetings earlier, both builder and work based. MrsHD is stressing about the house now...

    This evening will no doubt involve stressing, dust and salad.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
Sign In or Register to comment.