tuesday ah ah the fire! it waxes, nears me now

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,523
edited March 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

should go to gym but feeling lazy, cafe, wfh, cloudy stuff, webexes, lay waste to civilizations, etc.
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, not a lot happening here,the garden could do with tidying up, and my bike wants to go out, well I don’t want to upset my bike
    Have a good day
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144
    Morning

In bed feeling sick. First day off sick ever :( trying to eat something but it's taking a long time.
    Maybe it's the lack of cycling.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Not enough sleep, but opportunity for a run, so taken it

Now for hotel pig based breakfast followed by a meeting and trying to engineer a further meeting at a branch closer to the m25
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Sunny and dry out there so am stuck at home with two sick children. Great.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Why are you looking after Pinno and Seano?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning folks,
    Managed to ride my bicycle in to work today, out of breath within seconds and I'm now coughing my lungs up again. But, I enjoyed being out on the bike. Pleasantly sunny and not too cold down here. If that Synapse appears under the stairs again I might move all the spacers above the stem so at least the bars are a bit lower than the seat.
    Not much going on in here today, drinks later. Got a training course on dealing with difficult customers tomorrow afternoon. I already know how to deal with them, I tell them to do one and never darken my door again. Unfortunately they often come grovelling back.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Why are you looking after Pinno and Seano?

It's part of my care in the community sentencing order.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Sleep continues to improve. Arm and shoulder now a lovely shade of yellow. First climbing video of the day watched. Sun is out so a walk is called for followed by last stage of T,A.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, working from home today (read as I'm being lazy) dog walked shes now upside down snoring OH moaned I had been putting things on the wrong shelves so she has to climb, not my fault shes five foot nothing, my offer of moon boots clearly didn't go down well.

Joining sungod on some webexing though debating sticking the dog in front of the laptop with my glasses on, simple things an all that.

Work thus far has comprised of getting a couple of saddle bags an tool rolls put aside for me to peruse over at the LBS, don't like them but as it warms up two bottles of drink are needed.

Onward to more coffee an putting things on high shelves, or maybe hang a mirror up high....
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    They say you learn something new every day, I've just been asked for a part for a car I've never heard of. We couldn't help so I gave the guy TLW's number. The car is an MP Lafer, a Brazilian made kit car that looks a bit like an old MG T type. What a ridiculous car.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,561
    Sore back from yesterday's efforts digging up weeds and stuff. Did minor things in prep for electrician later this week. Shopped for stuff. Opened bottle of wine. That was about it...
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    We couldn't help so I gave the guy TLW's number.
    Cheers
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144
    Step83 wrote:
    Joining sungod on some webexing though debating sticking the dog in front of the laptop with my glasses on, simple things an all that.
    I once drew a stickman on the whiteboard and pointed the camera at that for the whole meeting. Everyone else was really confused.
    I think the dog would go down quite well.
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Veronese68 wrote:
    They say you learn something new every day, I've just been asked for a part for a car I've never heard of. We couldn't help so I gave the guy TLW's number. The car is an MP Lafer, a Brazilian made kit car that looks a bit like an old MG T type. What a ridiculous car.

"The car is an MP Lafer"

You sure it wasn't a wind-up and somebody was after parts for an Oompa-Loompa?
  • tlw1
    keef66 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

"The car is an MP Lafer"

You sure it wasn't a wind-up and somebody was after parts for an Oompa-Loompa?
    Did it have a stripe down the middle?
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,007
    Was meant to ride this morning but could face getting out of bed, so didn't bother.

Site meetings earlier, both builder and work based. MrsHD is stressing about the house now...

This evening will no doubt involve stressing, dust and salad.
    Advocate of disc brakes.