friday how else we gonna stop ourselves going crazy?

2»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:

Oi, Womble! Hope you haven't crashed your fancy new car with all this snow.
    Don't know if it's new but it's a people carrier FFS so definitely not fancy :)
    It's all relative. Wombles are basically short furry pikeys so by those standards it's fancy. :P
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Crossword was a stinker. DNF.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    orraloon wrote:
    oxoman wrote:
    Orraloon you wuss, i wouldn't have just chucked it out i would have made sure it didn't get a second chance to get back in...
    If that mouse made it back in from the other side of the street wall through 8"/20cm of soft drifted snow then fair play to it.

Should've shot it. The only solution
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:

Oi, Womble! Hope you haven't crashed your fancy new car with all this snow.
    Don't know if it's new but it's a people carrier FFS so definitely not fancy :)
    It's all relative. Wombles are basically short furry pikeys so by those standards it's fancy. :P
    PIKEY POWER! I haven't actually driven it yet but it's definitely the nicest car parked on Wimbledon common.

Currently sat watching the World Indoor Firm Young Ladies in Knickers Championships. Might have to nip to the airing cupboard soon.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    sauna

:shock: :shock: :shock:

You lucky sod.

Local municipal :roll:

I had my roller sesh and by-passed the sauna and went straight to the coffee shop where I replaced all the lost calories and sweat with a big slab of highly nutritional chocolate cake and coffee.

I've loaded the bottles, petrol and cloth and i'm off to find Oxo...

Besides, if there's too many rats and mice, it's generally our fault. If we dangle opportunities for food and shelter in front of their noses, we can hardly blame them for the uptake. Barn owls (amongst other owls) are having a very hard time too with the dwindling vole and mice population on top of loss of habitat/unpredictable weather patterns.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:
    Currently sat watching the World Indoor Firm Young Ladies in Knickers Championships. Might have to nip to the airing cupboard soon.

What channel?
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    sauna

You lucky sod.

Sauna is universal in Finland. I love the whole ritual. Proper hot, self flagellation with wet birch branches, then a vodka and a roll in the snow to cool off.

The public ones in the UK smell of chlorine and people wear clothes for some reason.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Pinno wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

What channel?
    BBC 2 England
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    sauna

You lucky sod.

Sauna is universal in Finland. I love the whole ritual. Proper hot, self flagellation with wet birch branches, then a vodka and a roll in the snow to cool off.

The public ones in the UK smell of chlorine and people wear clothes for some reason.

I had the pleasure of Swedish one's for five years.
    Our local one is quite nice and so few of the local idio... sorry, population use it.

There was an ice hockey song that the Finns sang along the lines of "Swedish men are all sterile poofs... etc etc' until a report came out that the 74 degree + Finnish saunas was causing sterility in men. Then the Swedes started singing the same song about the Finns.
    Funny old world.

Svenska Dagbladet headline after a Euro fighter plane being tested in Sweden crashed into a field translated to: World's most expensive plough'. At least they have a sense of humour.
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

What channel?
    BBC 2 England

That's alright. We have big Scottish girls playing rugby naked and believe me, it's worse than Saw 2.
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Pinno wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

What channel?
    BBC 2 England

That's alright. We have big Scottish girls playing rugby naked and believe me, it's worse than Saw 2.

I'd be Saw 2 after watching that.
  • pinno
    Pinno wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

What channel?
    BBC 2 England

I'd be Saw 2 after watching that.

Lol. Evening brother CC, wassup?
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Evening,all good here how is it up your end?
  • pinno
    Evening,all good here how is it up your end?
    Very dry, very cold, very windy, very dry and very snow-less.

Did I say it was very windy and did I say that there was no snow and it is very dry?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,195
    Just in case Mouse has pals, baited a couple of old school, non humane traps with bits of chocolate Club biscuits. Come and have a go if you're hard enough.

Village now snowed in, all quiet, no moving vehicles, pub was busy, and the very excellent Chinese takeaway was well good. I could live here.
  • pinno
    orraloon wrote:
    Just in case Mouse has pals, baited a couple of old school, non humane traps with bits of chocolate Club biscuits. Come and have a go if you're hard enough.

I see. Now I know who wears the trousers in your house.

pest-stop-humane-live-catch-trip-trap-mouse-trap-38-p.jpg