2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I could surprise Strifey with a 'hot date' in November :twisted:
    Where am I taking her :mrgreen:
    Strangely enough, I got an email this morning advertising the Oxo Tower :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I could surprise Strifey with a 'hot date' in November :twisted:
    Where am I taking her :mrgreen:
    Strangely enough, I got an email this morning advertising the Oxo Tower :lol:
    Whatever floats her (gravy) boat.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    If you weren't an atheist, seeing Wales described as God's own country is enough to make you one.
    Although seeing this evening's episode of lefty putting foot well and truly in it in Cake Stop has restored my faith somewhat.

Seem to remember there was another lefty fave of yours with duplicate accounts not long ago?

Did I miss that? Who? Where?
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    If you weren't an atheist, seeing Wales described as God's own country is enough to make you one.
    Although seeing this evening's episode of lefty putting foot well and truly in it in Cake Stop has restored my faith somewhat.

Seem to remember there was another lefty fave of yours with duplicate accounts not long ago?

Did I miss that? Who? Where?
    Didn't you know that the Little Green Man used to have an alias?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    No. Pray tell.
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    No. Pray tell.
    It was a while ago - I think Pinno or Seano told me the alias but Ive forgotten it now...
  • ballysmate
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    No. Pray tell.
    It was a while ago - I think Pinno or Seano told me the alias but Ive forgotten it now...

Was his alta ego a bellend? :lol: