burning to the genitals while pedaling because?

velodedo
velodedo Posts: 20
I often suffer from burning in the area of ​​the genitals, initially I thought it depended on the inclination of the saddle that was adjusted with the tip a little upwards so I changed the inclination by lowering the tip but the problems remain. While cycling I noticed that I tend to go to the tip of the saddle where the surface is much narrower so I think this depends on the fact that now the inclination is downwards.
The backseat of the saddle should be as well as the height in fact I have no problems with the back and back muscles of the thighs ... what can cause my ischial support on the tip of the saddle?

I am 175cm tall I have inseam of 82.7cm and a foot size 45 (currently I pedal with 73.5 cm of saddle height on a frame size 54)

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    If your's is 82.7cm, you really are a horse. Or a blue whale.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • You sure it’s to do with the bike? I’d get down the local clinic if I were you.
  • robertpb
    robertpb Posts: 1,866
    Is that saddle measurement from the BB? If so what is your inside leg measurement, you could have your saddle too high and are rocking thus damaging your rocks.
    Now where's that "Get Out of Crash Free Card"
  • Inseam 82.7cm saddle height 73.5
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Sneaky edit there. I'm disappointed.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    @ OP . Has someone mixed in some Veet with your chamois cream ?
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • cycleclinic
    cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
    His inseam and saddle height are roughly in the correct propionate to each other. If it is too high it's by 5mm.
    http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.
  • sebbyp
    sebbyp Posts: 106
    Probably the same as me, saddle too far back, not sitting on your sit bones so sitting on your gooch! could try some chamois cream though! got decent shorts?
  • figbat
    figbat Posts: 680
    Is the gender known, or assumed?
    Cube Reaction GTC Pro 29 for the lumpy stuff
    Cannondale Synapse alloy with 'guards for the winter roads
    Fuji Altamira 2.7 for the summer roads
    Trek 830 Mountain Track frame turned into a gravel bike - for anywhere & everywhere
  • Alex99
    Alex99 Posts: 1,407
    The intuition is to go nose down, but the alternative is to more the saddle to horizontal, forwards, and down a touch. The aim would be to end up sitting on the wider part of the saddle with less inclination to slide forwards.