sunday on the shadow of a hypersphere

2»

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Contrary to what some my think, I DO have a social conscience.
    I was doing my bit to aid the third world.

Fair enough. Are you watching people on More 4 get shocked about 70's telly?

Nah, think I've seen a bit of it before. People I'd never heard of being shocked about things on telly before they'd even been born
    More hocking is looking back at a time when sitcoms could actually be funny.

edit Shocking
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Contrary to what some my think, I DO have a social conscience.
    I was doing my bit to aid the third world.

Fair enough. Are you watching people on More 4 get shocked about 70's telly?

Nah, think I've seen a bit of it before. People I'd never heard of being shocked about things on telly before they'd even been born
    More shocking is looking back at a time when sitcoms could actually be funny.

They did the top ten except Only fools and Horses came 1st. I never really got into that. Porridge was excellent,
    Faulty Towers...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    Porridge.. yes brilliant
    Dad's Army brilliant characters
    Always had a soft spot for Whatever Happened to.... Perhaps the nostalgis appealed to me.
  • ballysmate
    All you on here with kids, I hope the little bastards wake you up at 4 in the morning, asking if Santa has been.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    Ballysmate wrote:
    All you on here with kids, I hope the little bastards wake you up at 4 in the morning, asking if Santa has been.

Cheers mate. My two won't but we did leave the /Magic Key/ on the doorstep for Santa seen as we haven't got a chimney.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    Mince pie and glass of sherry?
    Not forgetting the carrot for his reindeer.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    All sorted now. Merry Christmas f***ers :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,081
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    All sorted now. Merry Christmas f***ers :D

Covers it