Wednesday a'feared of the dark souls of goblins

2»

Comments

• crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    I find the older i get the longer it takes for things to get better/stay/go away/mend.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,596
    I find the older i get the longer it takes for things to get better/stay/go away/mend.
    That as well. Although this is a new one me for me so didn't know what to expect. Sh1t happens...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,085
    Meh did work today me.

It';s damp and coldish.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380

Pah.

Weakness is just a sign of weakness. It's your body ridding itself of weakness.

As an aside, it is utterly utterly utterly gopping out there - force 9 and counting. Looking forward to heading under the duvet in a bit.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399

Pah.

Weakness is just a sign of weakness. It's your body ridding itself of weakness.

As an aside, it is utterly utterly utterly gopping out there - force 9 and counting. Looking forward to heading under the duvet in a bit.

We must not indulge weakness Matty ,bee strong.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,125
    headwind for walk to/from brasserie, dined and wined with old gmc chum

agreed how to fix world, felt straight out of smiley's people, among other things we enable the spying on, well, everyone on the interwebs

ate, drank, were merry, got him ancient ron zacapa in memory of past hilarity at vp who had a hissy fit over our bar bills

nighty night, hic
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,081
    Flâneur wrote:
    MF - a trick from the used section of the playbook?

Hay - if I ran out of coffee I'd struggle, however I plan for that by having masses of coffee stashed away.

Cake - that sounds good, may go buy some.

Star Wars later after Hickorys (american bar/food). Wonder how many late nights I can manage

Hows that hitting the ski plans Stevo?

Ran past hickorys with a pal last night and said it used to be the place to go......
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,081
    Long day of meetings and man flu improved by going into town for Christmas carols until it started snowing again

So decamped to the local