Dirk is officially fugly.

36809463332_e4fe94d817_o.png
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Pinno wrote:
    Dirk is officially fugly.

36809463332_e4fe94d817_o.png

Dirk is officially the coolest bike that has even been on this forum.

Unpretentious yet impeccably suave. Cool. Not made of plastic. Not a hipster machine. No sign of mudguards, clinchers, saddle bags, spacers, electronic gizmos. Not one jot of anything made by a Japanese fishing rod manufacturer on it at all.

Just a pure riding race winning machine.

And it's not a Trek because, at the end of the day, just who the hell would want one of those?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    cld531c wrote:
    Errrr - no he didn't. they are on Dirk. I don't know what you have but they aren't Dirk's Spinergys.

Dirk stole my dad's Spinergys? I wonder whose I have then? Best keep quiet, they may want them back....

Or maybe, bizarrely, I am your father and you have desires on my Spinergys but you're never going to get them because you were actually an unplanned accident and your mother and I actually only wanted your brother.

Now stop pisssing about on forums, get a haircut, get a job and stop playing with yourself in the downstairs bathroom.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • cld531c
    cld531c Posts: 517
    cld531c wrote:
    Errrr - no he didn't. they are on Dirk. I don't know what you have but they aren't Dirk's Spinergys.

Dirk stole my dad's Spinergys? I wonder whose I have then? Best keep quiet, they may want them back....

Or maybe, bizarrely, I am your father and you have desires on my Spinergys but you're never going to get them because you were actually an unplanned accident and your mother and I actually only wanted your brother.

Now stop pisssing about on forums, get a haircut, get a job and stop playing with yourself in the downstairs bathroom.

Ok dad