monday operating with moscow rules

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,085
    Cheese straws?!? Eeeeeeeeeeeeurgh, barf barf....

Now I know what's wrong with you CC. Ha ha. :D
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Haha your clutchin,hey ain't nuffin wrong with me,well that's what my mirror says upon a morn.Anyway on another subject,no not harry,where is Seano these days,i miss the Emerald Earl of Radar.
  • pinno
    Faking it.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,596
    Pinno wrote:
    Well we couldn't exactly get a delivery to a roaming van in Dumfries and Galloway, could we?!
    Errr - get them delivered to your house and take them with you?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Well we couldn't exactly get a delivery to a roaming van in Dumfries and Galloway, could we?!

We used to leave at 6.30 am :roll:

Stick to tax will you please.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Now where's the fun in that?

Ocado deliver from 6am, smarty pants :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

This is the sticks. We only got electricity 5 years ago.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

next year they switch it on
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

next year they switch it on

Naaaah, f*ck off. Don't get my hopes up. I'm pedalling like fook just to type this.
  • pinno
    It's alright for T47 - he's solar powered everything. Even the wife.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Here he is.

sex10.png?strip=all&w=960
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,195
    ^ Oo, oo, isn't that whatchamecallim, ehm, what was his name again, V the Jayson Tech or something?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,689
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Even on a f@cking Sunday. What kind of a cnut orders a delivery at 6am on a bloody Sunday? The batshit crazy witch next door that's who. It's not enough that we're woken up at 5am to the sound of the crazed harridan screaming at her evil offspring, no the b!tch orders a f@cking delivery van to park outside the house clattering boxes about when the rest of the street is trying to sleep. It's not the kids' fault they are evil, they learnt it from the selfish thundercnuts they have for parents. At least the parents now have the kids they deserve.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Even on a f@cking Sunday. What kind of a cnut orders a delivery at 6am on a bloody Sunday? The batshit crazy witch next door that's who. It's not enough that we're woken up at 5am to the sound of the crazed harridan screaming at her evil offspring, no the b!tch orders a f@cking delivery van to park outside the house clattering boxes about when the rest of the street is trying to sleep. It's not the kids' fault they are evil, they learnt it from the selfish thundercnuts they have for parents. At least the parents now have the kids they deserve.
    Lets get them to do a special delivery in Stranraer :D
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaccLMuLa7o
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

They'll be mugged by the drunks coming back from the pub after the regular 'lock ups'.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

They'll be mugged by the drunks coming back from the pub after the regular 'lock ups'.
    Ocado delivering in Stranraer
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You don't half watch some crap.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You don't half watch some crap.
    Dawn of the dead? Ferkin classic.