De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    hopkinb wrote:
    Special purgatory for me this evening. Forced to accompany the boy to his rugby club do. I mean, I played the game for 15 years, but bloody hell, it's the same bores propping up the bar drinking wee-wee weak beer from tankards with their name on. Still, some of their wives are wearing skimpy Halloween costumes.

You call pissing it up at a rugby club purgatory?
    I'll see your rugby do and raise you a night of watching people I've not heard of, fannying around on the dance floor, followed by hearing people who couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, trying to sing.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Ballysmate wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Special purgatory for me this evening. Forced to accompany the boy to his rugby club do. I mean, I played the game for 15 years, but bloody hell, it's the same bores propping up the bar drinking wee-wee weak beer from tankards with their name on. Still, some of their wives are wearing skimpy Halloween costumes.

You call pissing it up at a rugby club purgatory?
    I'll see your rugby do and raise you a night of watching people I've not heard of, fannying around on the dance floor, followed by hearing people who couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, trying to sing.

I'm not pissing it up unfortunately, and I know no-one.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb wrote:

pics of norks please.

I'll get my head kicked in by no neck types.
  • ballysmate
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

pics of norks please.

A price we are willing to pay for pics of norks
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    just tell them that Pinno said it was alright.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Ballysmate wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

pics of norks please.

A price we are willing to pay for pics of norks

and its because of comments like this that we Bracketeers will always be above Po Facers, Communters and that weird bloke who brands everyone as mentally ill before furiously masturbating into socks.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Socks?! That's posh.

Tell them Pinno said it was alright and he was in the waste management bizness.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    I was the last one to post norks. Someone else's turn. It is quite a sausage fest. About 7 slavering guys to each prosecco swilling girl.
  • Matthewfalle
    don't worry - they'll be drinking pints of their own pisssss shortly then you can move in for nork pics.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ballysmate
    don't worry - they'll be drinking pints of their own pisssss shortly then you can move in for nork pics.

Classy girls!!
  • Matthewfalle
    not a patch on Racey Tracey I can tell you that much.......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    hopkinb wrote:
    I was the last one to post norks. Someone else's turn. It is quite a sausage fest. About 7 slavering guys to each prosecco swilling girl.

Like this?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQHdGaMxzxQ
  • hopkinb
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Like this?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQHdGaMxzxQ

:D Now I'm a Fast Show lover l, but I don't remember that one.
  • hopkinb
    Ballysmate wrote:

Classy girls!!

The chaps will be moving on to soggy biscuit, while the ladies drink piss. It's bodily fluids night. It's a rugby club! Everyone is very polite, but rude atvtge same time...
  • hopkinb
    Oooh, fireworks.
  • pinno
    hopkinb wrote:
    Oooh, fireworks.

Metaphorically speaking - fisty cuffs?
  • ballysmate
    hopkinb wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Classy girls!!

The chaps will be moving on to soggy biscuit, while the ladies drink wee-wee. It's bodily fluids night. It's a rugby club! Everyone is very polite, but rude atvtge same time...

Or as it is otherwise known, Budweiser.
  • ballysmate
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Oooh, fireworks.

Should it go in the kicking off thread?
  • hopkinb
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Oooh, fireworks.

Unfortunately not; literally, actual fireworks.
  • hopkinb
    I just ventured towards the teens, the boy shot out to meet me before I got too close. I told him 15 more minutes.
  • hopkinb
    I'm not a clubbable sort of person. Everyone else is having a great time roaring and blustering, and baring their teeth at each other.
  • pinno
    hopkinb wrote:
    I'm not a clubbable sort of person. Everyone else is having a great time roaring and blustering, and baring their teeth at each other.

...and you're the bloke standing in the corner 'texting' on your iphone.
  • hopkinb
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Well, not iPhone, but yes. I don't mind if I'm acquainted with a few people, but I'm coming at this cold.
  • pinno
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Well, not iPhone, but yes. I don't mind if I'm acquainted with a few people, but I'm coming at this cold.

Just think; you could be sat at home watching MOTD if you get your aris moving in better surroundings. Hell, you could be cracking open a bottle of Vino with the missus.

Think of... Gwyneth Paltrow gyrating on your lap with no knickers on. Ha see - now you're the guy standing in the corner texting with a smile on his face.
  • hopkinb
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Just think; you could be sat at home watching MOTD if you get your aris moving in better surroundings. Hell, you could be cracking open a bottle of Vino with the missus.

Think of... Gwyneth Paltrow gyrating on your lap with no knickers on. Ha see - now you're the guy standing in the corner texting with a smile on his face.
    Heheh. You're right. I'm off now. Boy has a face like a slapped arse.
  • pinno
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Heheh. You're right. I'm off now. Boy has a face like a slapped ars*.

Now that's a pic i'd really like.

Bit like this, except the needle slides across the record at the worst possible moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PinCg7IGqHg
  • hopkinb
    He's well grumpy. Why do we have to leave so EARLY? Because I'm bored and you are 12 and it's after your bedtime. He'll not be getting his fingers and tops off that one in a hurry...
  • Matthewfalle
    Being at a do that you don't want to be at and you don't know anyone and you're sober and cold. I know that feeling.

You know you won't get any gratitude don't you?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    As an aside, I just had to explain to TDV's mother in law what my job entails. She was actually shocked.

Personally I thought it was fukkkking obvious.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.