wednesday may contain less than 100% of care

13»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Cheers for that VN, much appreciated, I will pass it on.
    No problem at all. I'm still finding it quite difficult with him being on the far side of the world. Thankfully he's been quite good at keeping in touch on the whole. He replied to the Mrs saying he'd message her back properly in a little while as he was in the middle of something, didn't hear back for 36 hours. I was telling her that it's a good sign as it probably meant he was having a good time. But when I woke up at 4am stopping my mind from going over all sorts of possible scenarios wasn't easy. Had a message this morning, he was sat on the transfer to Queenstown and all was going well.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Cheers for that VN, much appreciated, I will pass it on.
    No problem at all. I'm still finding it quite difficult with him being on the far side of the world. Thankfully he's been quite good at keeping in touch on the whole. He replied to the Mrs saying he'd message her back properly in a little while as he was in the middle of something, didn't hear back for 36 hours. I was telling her that it's a good sign as it probably meant he was having a good time. But when I woke up at 4am stopping my mind from going over all sorts of possible scenarios wasn't easy. Had a message this morning, he was sat on the transfer to Queenstown and all was going well.

Never stop worrying do we?
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    She tells me that because this trip has been hastily arranged, she is finding it difficult to find hostel accommodation over Xmas, as QT is the Sydney of NZ but she is working on it. May have to travel elsewhere over the period.