AVOID WIGGLE - SHORT TERM - REPEAT CHARGES

2»

Comments

• luv2ride
    luv2ride Posts: 2,367
    Step83 wrote:
    Luv2ride wrote:
    Webboo wrote:
    Ordered a saddle on Saturday due for delivery tomorrow. My order has been at the being processed stage till these evening and now it's suddenly cancelled.
    They still took the money out of my account.
    I'm having a similar thing with CRC, and know they are now sharing stock/deliveryarrangements post-merger. Ordered a Perfetto top due for delivery today, but post office email states "your delivery from WIGGLE". Ordered some other items from CRC a day or two earlier, and they are still shown as being at the processing stage. Hope these Wiggle system problems don't also involve CRC now as well :roll:

Ordered a few things from CRC over the past month or so, where the order seemed to have been fulfilled by Wiggle instead.

Wiggle and CRC merged hence that, the upgrade is basically them moving to a new shared ordering platform, though unfortunately it appears to be the one that Tredz use which means everything is in stock, until you get your order confirmation that shows in fact nothing was in stock you now have to wait a few weeks for those items.

Yes, confirmation that CRC are affected the same. Got an email today to say they had an unexpected system issue which mean they did not have stock when the website showed they did. They've refunded me for the Fiandre bib tights as a consequence. Was half expecting a good will voucher to say sorry, as they gave me a £5 voucher code last month (unprompted by me) on the basis they were unable to supply some cable ends worth £1.69 from an order totalling around £100 quid. They fulfilled everything else on that order :shock:
    Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...
  • mike1-2
    mike1-2 Posts: 456
    Same for me, 6 times on a 40 odd quid chain, wondered why I was especially poor this month. Best keep an eye on that then.
  • dannbodge
    dannbodge Posts: 1,152
    My delivery is due today and so far I've only been charged the once.
    Looks like I could be a lucky one.
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    Step83 wrote:
    Wiggle and CRC merged.

nooooo ...... I stopped using CRC due to them continually fooking up my orders ... never had an issue with wiggle though .. now they are merged Wiggle have started taking on CRCs ordering fookups

who the hell to I buy from now

Requirements

(1) They use DPD for deliveries
  • jgsi
    jgsi Posts: 5,062
    How does this "work" when you pay by PayPal - meaning refunding ?
  • DrLex
    DrLex Posts: 2,142
    FWIW, there's a thread over on STW that had an official response from the Chief Exec:

"I'd like to apologise to our customers for any issues that they have had with their Wiggle orders over the last few days. Whilst for most customers our service has not been impacted, we have had to cancel a number of orders as a result of an issue arising from an IT change. This has caused some products to show on the website as in stock at our warehouse when in fact they were not in stock. All customers are being refunded for any orders cancelled.

We are working hard to resolve the issue and hope to return to our usual high levels of customer service shortly.

Will Kernan
    CEO, Wiggle"
  • I'd like to apologise to our customers for any issues that they have had with their Wiggle orders over the last few days. Whilst for most customers our service has not been impacted, we have had to cancel a number of orders as a result of an issue arising from an IT change. This has caused some products to show on the website as in stock at our warehouse when in fact they were not in stock. All customers are being refunded for any orders cancelled.

We are working hard to resolve the issue and hope to return to our usual high levels of customer service shortly.

Will Kernan
    CEO, Wiggle
  • DrLex wrote:
    FWIW, there's a thread over on STW that had an official response from the Chief Exec:

"I'd like to apologise to our customers for any issues that they have had with their Wiggle orders over the last few days. Whilst for most customers our service has not been impacted, we have had to cancel a number of orders as a result of an issue arising from an IT change. This has caused some products to show on the website as in stock at our warehouse when in fact they were not in stock. All customers are being refunded for any orders cancelled.

Will Kernan
    CEO, Wiggle"

What about the missing Haribo?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • fat daddy wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    Wiggle and CRC merged.

nooooo ...... I stopped using CRC due to them continually fooking up my orders ... never had an issue with wiggle though .. now they are merged Wiggle have started taking on CRCs ordering fookups

Requirements

Princess Diana dead also
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • I'd like to apologise to our customers for using the same generic response on all Forums.
    Will Kernan
    CEO, Wiggle
    FTFY
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Ordered same saddle from Probike on Thursday, it arrived today 2 days early. What a bummer and no haribo
    At first when I got the box off the postman I thought they'd sent an empty box. If only it would stop p*ssing down I might get chance to try it.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I'm enjoying Wiggle's problems. It's spiced up my internet shopping, a bit like a big game of bingo when ordering something. I'm trying to buy things I don't really want or need just for the fun of it. Obviously I'm doing this on work time.
  • chippyk
    chippyk Posts: 529
    fat daddy wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    Wiggle and CRC merged.

Requirements

Princess Diana dead also

Diana? Dead? When? This is bad news, it's only my belief in the heroic recovery of Lance Armstrong and his miraculous rides in the Tour that's keeping me sane now, if that illusion were shattered I don't know what I'd do. Keep waiting for an Elvis comeback most probably.