What bag for hiding phone?

2»

Comments

• £900 phone should be waterproof. Mine is and it wasnt £900. Its fine in my pocket.
  • Wait 3 weeks and the OP will be back with a tale of woe involving someone stealing his bike-satchel because it was just too 'pretty' but leaving his phone, keys and wallet littered on the ground ...
    Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it.
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,851
    rumbataz wrote:
    ^ Armed support? :mrgreen:

Anyway, I've ordered a very pretty handlebar/saddle bag. The ones from the main cycle shopping sites were a bit utilitarian and put function before form. I'm always looking for form before function and found a site that sells pretty cycling accessories. Sorted!

Is it a Samsonite?
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,969
    Louis Vuitton surely?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Moonbiker
    Moonbiker Posts: 1,706
    Get this bike it has storage compartsments:

diamondbackandean6-1473886379911-1ld0kktg2763q-630-80.jpg
  • Alex99
    Alex99 Posts: 1,407
    rumbataz wrote:
    I'm looking at small bag options for storing my phone out of sight in when cycling. The basic options are handlebar, rack top and saddle mounts. I don't want to carry the phone on me in a pocket. So what's the best small bag option for a phone and a large bunch of keys? I've already got several phone mounts but they shout, "Steal me!", hence, I want the phone completely hidden from view.

There are hundreds and hundreds of bags available that would carry your phone and keys. Choose one that looks least bad. Waterproof if you like. Why you'd put your phone in a bag on your bike, I don't know.
  • I got one that I'm very happy with.

3wfZXng.jpg
  • Rumbataz on his phone earlier

s-l300.jpg
  • Vslowpace wrote:
    Rumbataz on his phone earlier

s-l300.jpg

I want one of those too! :mrgreen:
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Fenix wrote:
    We need a picture of the bag now. It sounds delightful.

Should be. It cost £600
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Alex99
    Alex99 Posts: 1,407
    Or Dom Joly "HELLO........... NO, I'M OUT ON MY BIKE"