The world holds its breath

13»

Comments

• Pross wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    We can stop panicking, apparently Dennis Rodman is going to act as a mediator in this and have a little chat with his mate Kim Jong-Un. The future of the world is in safe hands!
    Phew relief, I thought for a second you were going to say that the 'president' was going to negotiate personally, at least it's a grown up going to see him

He might be a big bloke but I don't think anyone has ever mistaken Rodman for a grown up before!!

ahh I don't follow football, so don't know who he is, :wink:
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,471
    Pross wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    We can stop panicking, apparently Dennis Rodman is going to act as a mediator in this and have a little chat with his mate Kim Jong-Un. The future of the world is in safe hands!
    Phew relief, I thought for a second you were going to say that the 'president' was going to negotiate personally, at least it's a grown up going to see him

He might be a big bloke but I don't think anyone has ever mistaken Rodman for a grown up before!!

Just in case you were being serious....(basketball)

161121203933-15-dennis-rodman-super-169.jpg
  • Pross wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    Pross wrote:

Just in case you were being serious....(basketball)

161121203933-15-dennis-rodman-super-169.jpg
    :shock: that wallpaper is awful!
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,728
    Rodman trumps Trump and Lil Kim in the hair stakes. :lol:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Well, 3.4 magnitude earthquake. Seems to be nuclear accident/explosion at surface. Wonder if Kim was nearby as he likes to be?
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • NK has just announced that the US has declared war on NK all options are on the table including shooting down US bombers outside of its territory... what could possibly go wrong, eh :roll:
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    Send Gazza as a mediator with a six pack and a fishing rod.

Dear trashy tabloid media, has the world ended yet? I'll be in my cellar on Zwift.

I suppose they'll be less people on the 18:40 cat C Zwift group-ride if a small nuke takes out a city or two.

The radio tower climb might be a bit too hard in an NBC suit and respirator.
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • ben@31 wrote:
    Send Gazza as a mediator with a six pack and a fishing rod.

too late Rodmans gone with basketball and a chinese takeaway...
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,471
    Well, 3.4 magnitude earthquake. Seems to be nuclear accident/explosion at surface. Wonder if Kim was nearby as he likes to be?

With all the tests they are doing you can't help thinking something will go wrong soon and they either blow themselves up or a rocket will fall short and land on Japan. I have a feeling quality control may not be that high over there and even in nations where that is probably a higher priority things go wrong (drones falling out of the sky off the West Wales coast for instance).