Yanto Barker's collection of cockish statements

2»

Comments

• orraloon wrote:
    orraloon wrote:
    Who?
    Indeed. Who he? Anyway, thought it was spelled Ianto?

Ex pro rider for UK Youth/One Pro, owner of Le Col and a very good friend of mine!
    Ah good, inside track. So why is it spelled with a 'Y'?

No idea would have to ask his parents.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,492
    orraloon wrote:
    Who?

Ex pro rider for UK Youth/One Pro, owner of Le Col and a very good friend of mine!
    Drop him a line and tell him to register on Bike Radar as there's a thread all about him :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    orraloon wrote:
    orraloon wrote:
    Who?

he is c0ck, he rode at Paignton Regatta a few years back, he and another rider lapped the field, who were then pulled out, we were all expecting a master class of sprinting and the idiots crossed the line holding hands, how sweet but not bike racing, the youths gave a better show..... his clothing is over priced, a bit like Rapha.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    UK Youth/One Pro? Are they like real teams? Didn't the Mansell boys ride for UK Youth (nothing to do with their father bankrolling it) and, errrr, didn't they do well...........
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • mamba80 wrote:
    orraloon wrote:
    orraloon wrote:
    Who?

he is c0ck, he rode at Paignton Regatta a few years back, he and another rider lapped the field, who were then pulled out, we were all expecting a master class of sprinting and the idiots crossed the line holding hands, how sweet but not bike racing, the youths gave a better show..... his clothing is over priced, a bit like Rapha.

And Welsh
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Imposter wrote:
    LOL at matthewfalle reading a cycling magazine...

His lips probably moved whilst reading though :wink:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,492
    Slowmart wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    LOL at matthewfalle reading a cycling magazine...

His lips probably moved whilst reading though :wink:
    Which ones?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    mamba80 wrote:

Not sure why that makes him a c0ck, specifically? You could equally argue that the other rides were c0cks, for allowing themselves to be lapped like that. Also, it's not a show, it's a bike race - no?
  • mamba80 wrote:
    orraloon wrote:
    orraloon wrote:
    Who?

:roll: :roll:
  • Matthewfalle
    One from the archives (well, the copy of Cyclist mag that lives stuffed down the side of the drivers seat in the car for me to read whilst I wait for the Bambini to finish yet another after school activity):

Helmets - and I quote:

“I once told a professional triathlete to adjust her glasses because her helmets straps were ill fitting and over the arms of her glasses.

She took offense and snootily informed me that in triathlons it’s done the other way so helmets can be taken off off quickly in transition without having to adjust glasses.”

Perhaps, Yanto my mucker, she wouldn’t have replied so snootily if some bloke in daft clothing hadn’t condescendingly patronized a professional triathlete and told her how to her her helmet straps.

Being a professional she may know what she is doing.

Personally I know several female triathletes who would have kicked him in the testicles.

Tool - bag.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    One from the archives (well, the copy of Cyclist mag that lives stuffed down the side of the drivers seat in the car for me to read whilst I wait for the Bambini to finish yet another after school activity):

Helmets - and I quote:

“I once told a professional triathlete to adjust her glasses because her helmets straps were ill fitting and over the arms of her glasses.

She took offense and snootily informed me that in triathlons it’s done the other way so helmets can be taken off off quickly in transition without having to adjust glasses.”

Perhaps, Yanto my mucker, she wouldn’t have replied so snootily if some bloke in daft clothing hadn’t condescendingly patronized a professional triathlete and told her how to her her helmet straps.

Being a professional she may know what she is doing.

Personally I know several female triathletes who would have kicked him in the testicles.

Helmet

FTFY
  • Matthewfalle
    Excellent :)

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles