New bike and di2 not working

2»

Comments

• This is just why I would never buy a bike on line, if it doesn't work your stuffed. In this case stuck on chat for 90 mins with no answer, its totally unacceptable. Its a shame they make nice looking bikes. - Send it back, get a refund, go to all of your LBS's.
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    I've bought a couple of bikes online. They've worked out of the box. But they've been mechanical. Much easier to work out if they don't work.

I'm suspecting user error here.
  • Cannot fault Canyon...they collected the bike this morning and swapped it for a cf sl 9 with di2 and discs....yes it cost thousands of pounds Ryan_W and it's amazing....keep dreaming you afford one and thanks for your negative comment
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    That's good. New bike working properly?
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Yes thanks.worked perfect straight out of the box.i have found from Canyon that if you use a tablet on chat it can freeze thats why i was sat there with nothing happenin....their customer service is faultless.
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Cool.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Just a quick update.canyon took the bike back and i now have a ultimate cf sl di2 disc.awesome bike and excellent service frim canyon
  • Just a quick update.canyon took the bike back and i now have a ultimate cf sl di2 disc.awesome bike and excellent service frim canyon

So you've had another new bike swapped from them?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Any idea what the issue was ? Could it happen again ?