It's Thursday, but now I'm safe in the eye of the tornado.

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ...cider in the fridge (ABV 8.2%) for tonight.

Does that mean lateryou're going to be on here later spouting even more bollox later? :roll:

2 E-Type Jags in the car park of my OH's hotel last night. Well, not her hotel but you know what I mean. One was a soft top and the other a British Racing green V12. It was gorgeous. That very dark shade of BRG.

Great pedal, lovely weather.

Giro after I sort some stuff that needs sorting.
    I'll try my best. If I get home without falling off the bike or contracting pneumonia as its tipping it down outside. On a more positive note my local Waitrose has just opened a sushi counter with Japanese blokes who make for you to order. Coolio 8)
    That reminds me WTF is up with the weather forecast! It said 7pm before any rain! My poor knees were freezing coming home, f@ck you BBC weather.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    seanoconn wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Still reckon TDNFNATN would explain it bettter though, especially if she had a bit of cleavage out.

TDNFNATN?

Given your earlier link, the last 5 letters must stand for "from Nina and the Neurons", but I can't get the first three words. That dirty Nina?
    TD.... = The Delightful ...
    In this case The Delightful Nina From ...
    You'll get the hang of it soon enough just don't look at anyone's aris or you'll have to go on diversity correction training. I didn't know there was such a thing never mind going on a course.
    That reminds me. Mentioned there were cakes to a cute little Polish girl in the warehouse the other day, she said she couldn't as she might get fat. I told her not to be daft as she was so slim and that I am significantly fatter than her. She said summer was coming so she had to be careful. I asked if she thought I would look bad in a bikini. She said she would look too fat in a bikini, I said don't be daft as there was nothing to her. At this she looked horrified, grabbed her boobs and said "I know they are small but how can you say they are nothing?" At this I back pedalled furiously and tried to explain that she was lovely. She burst out laughing, I had been well and truly done, tucked up like the proverbial kipper. I reckon that was entrapment. I was impressed.

Gah! Customers bothered me so the first part of this is now redundant.
    Hehe :lol: Watch those Polish girls V, they're not as cute an innocent as they appear!

Generally the one She i've met are all really nice with a good sense of humour and can take the proverbial as much a step the next person.

The fit ones also know they are fit and use it to flirtatiously embarrass you before getting all giggly and heading off to drink gallons of vodka with their Polish bloke who invariable looks like some Chechnya mafia dude and wears dungarees.
    Generally I marry the ones I meet.

Me and TdNFNATN are getting married.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,551
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'll try my best. If I get home without falling off the bike or contracting pneumonia as its tipping it down outside. On a more positive note my local Waitrose has just opened a sushi counter with Japanese blokes who make for you to order. Coolio 8)

my one did this a few months back, replacing the rather moribund cheese counter, hope it does well
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Does that mean lateryou're going to be on here later spouting even more bollox later? :roll:

2 E-Type Jags in the car park of my OH's hotel last night. Well, not her hotel but you know what I mean. One was a soft top and the other a British Racing green V12. It was gorgeous. That very dark shade of BRG.

That reminds me WTF is up with the weather forecast! It said 7pm before any rain! My poor knees were freezing coming home, f@ck you BBC weather.
    Exactly what I thought - looked at the forecast last night and no sign of rain till really late tonight. Just spent an hour pedalling in the p1ssing rain and nearly got starfished on the back of a bloody van. Thank f*** for disc brakes...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    sungod wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

my one did this a few months back, replacing the rather moribund cheese counter, hope it does well
    I'll see what I can do to help. I can now go down there, have coffee, pastries, sushi and ogle the Saturday girls. And a spot of shopping :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Soaked and freezing on the ride home. Full summer kit due to met office forecast of a fine day, not even any arm warmers. B0ll0cks. Now warming up with a delicious Perła lager or 2 at a quid a tin from the local offie, with Hennessy chasers.
  • Matthewfalle
    Sitting outside drinking white wine in completely silent (save for bird song) garden.

It's too cold really to be out here but Bambina has just made me so furious/disappointed I had to leave the house.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Exactly what I thought - looked at the forecast last night and no sign of rain till really late tonight. Just spent an hour pedalling in the p1ssing rain and nearly got starfished on the back of a bloody van. Thank f*** for disc brakes...
    My stopping distance was about 1/2 a mile this evening.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • hopkinb
    Sitting outside drinking white wine in completely silent (save for bird song) garden.

It's too cold really to be out here but Bambina has just made me so furious/disappointed I had to leave the house.
    How old is bambina?
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:

How old is bambina?

Just about to turn 11. Normally it's me and her against the world - thick as thieves and more - but she let me down massively tonight so sent her to bed and went outside for cooling down time, both figuratively and literally as it's bloody freezing.

With TDV away again as well am juggling many plates and trying to not let too many drop ..... just conscious with me heading away want everything to be nice and calm with no major disasters....

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Who mentioned K Cider?!

Once upon a time, I think about the time it was first released, back in 19eleventy twelve, my mate and I got stuck onto some K ciders at this posh place. They were served extra extra cold and slipped down luvverly.
    I dunno how many I had but it was too many. I think that was No.2 on Pinno's all time hangover list. Since then, just like Whisky (similar happening), I can't touch Cider.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb wrote:

How old is bambina?

Just about to turn 11. Normally it's me and her against the world - thick as thieves and more - but she let me down massively tonight so sent her to bed and went outside for cooling down time, both figuratively and literally as it's bloody freezing.

With TDV away again as well am juggling many plates and trying to not let too many drop .....

I have an 11 yr old stepson, about to turn 12, as well as our daughter who is 6. They're hard work as Im sure you know. Especially for me with the stepson, I'm not his dad, even though I've been part of his life for 9 years. Cooling off time is often required. Best to step away to avoid conflagration. Maybe some of that Ricard and a trip indoors to warm up both literally and figuratively? The fact that you care about not making too many plates drop means you're doing something right. Apologies if too forward.
  • hopkinb
    Pinno wrote:
    Who mentioned K Cider?!

Once upon a time, I think about the time it was first released, back in 19eleventy twelve, my mate and I got stuck onto some K ciders at this posh place. They were served extra extra cold and slipped down luvverly.
    I dunno how many I had but it was too many. I think that was No.2 on Pinno's all time hangover list. Since then, just like Whisky (similar happening), I can't touch Cider.

Me, I like a K cider and a valium to take the edge off. Though it was someone else with one in his fridge.
  • pinno
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Who mentioned K Cider?!

Me, I like a K cider and a valium to take the edge off. Though it was someone else with one in his fridge.

Interesting mix.

MF has access to all sorts of things and the errant AWOL Wheelspinner is a walking drug testing lab. I wonder what combinations they have for those slightly dull evenings...
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

How old is bambina?

With TDV away again as well am juggling many plates and trying to not let too many drop .....

I have an 11 yr old stepson, about to turn 12, as well as our daughter who is 6. They're hard work as Im sure you know. Especially for me with the stepson, I'm not his dad, even though I've been part of his life for 9 years. Cooling off time is often required. Best to step away to avoid conflagration. Maybe some of that Ricard and a trip indoors to warm up both literally and figuratively? The fact that you care about not making too many plates drop means you're doing something right. Apologies if too forward.

Not forward at all dude - many thanks for advice. Appreciated.

Normally she's well cool but tonight it was just really disappointing - petty shyyyt that really let me down. I thought she was so much cooler than that and when I explained that part of the reason I was so miffed was because she let me down in such a crap way she sorta understood.

Still, bambini, eh. Who'd have them?

Still on the wine - it's still a school night and all that. Maybe a News at Ten Ricard .......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Who mentioned K Cider?!

Interesting mix.

MF has access to all sorts of things and the errant AWOL Wheelspinner is a walking drug testing lab. I wonder what combinations they have for those slightly dull evenings...

Probably a potentially lethal mix, and one best left in the past...ill stick to cheap Polish lager or an extravagantly hopped IPA these days.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Haven't had cider since I was 14.
  • Garry H
    Chris Cornell died today. RIP
  • Matthewfalle
    Garry H wrote:

Same as me. Had it, threw up all over myself, been 25 years since I could last smell it without heaving.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    [quote="Matthewfalle"[

Normally she's well cool but tonight it was just really disappointing - petty shyyyt that really let me down. I thought she was so much cooler than that and when I explained that part of the reason I was so miffed was because she let me down in such a crap way she sorta understood.

Still on the wine - it's still a school night and all that. Maybe a News at Ten Ricard .......[/quote]

I believe their entire raison d'etre at age 11/12/13 is to be 25% the innocent child you remember, 70% an unhinged lunatic, and 5% the adult they'll become.
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:

2 litre bottle of Merrydown out of the offy? I did that. Landed me in the Cop shop aged 16 at new years. (They didn't shut the door). In the morning, they fed me breakfast and then as they heard I was handy on a snooker table and I played snooker upstairs for hours. It was great.
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

2 litre bottle of Merrydown out of the offy? I did that. Landed me in the Cop shop aged 16 at new years. (They didn't shut the door). In the morning, they fed me breakfast and then as they heard I was handy on a snooker table and I played snooker upstairs for hours. It was great.

Nah, woodpecker out of a glass bottle. Threw up into my mate linda's fireplace.
  • Matthewfalle
    just been watching Theresa May.

she's a phucking lunatic.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

pints of cider down at Edwyn's for me. threw up all over the local bus station. utter, utter disgrace.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:
    [quote="Matthewfalle"[

Still on the wine - it's still a school night and all that. Maybe a News at Ten Ricard .......

I believe their entire raison d'etre at age 11/12/13 is to be 25% the innocent child you remember, 70% an unhinged lunatic, and 5% the adult they'll become.[/quote]

think you are right but as a fairly simple bloke who works in a very bloke environment I manage to miss all the signals and just see my little girl who can do no wrong. got me wrapped around her little finger she has..

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Oh don't worry, I puked in the taxi office. (New Years 1988). Even more of a disgrace.
    Didn't get a taxi till 5am. Taxi driver thought I wasn't going to pay as I had to pop in and beg Mum for the fair. Handed him my borrowed leather jacket as 'deposit'. I wonder what he was thinking - the acid from the exit material had eaten through the black leather.

Mind you, I snogged Nicki that night.
  • Matthewfalle
    Pinno wrote:
    Oh don't worry, I puked in the taxi office. (New Years 1988). Even more of a disgrace.
    Didn't get a taxi till 5am. Taxi driver thought I wasn't going to pay as I had to pop in and beg Mum for the fair. Handed him my borrowed leather jacket as 'deposit'. I wonder what he was thinking - the acid from the exit material had eaten through the black leather.

Mind you, I snogged Nicki that night.

finger bum?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    No.

She was so cute. I was sooo green and soooo stupid. Had my eye on her for a long time. We got drunker and drunker and more and more lairy. Then, she sobered a little and thought that it was going a bit far. If I had eased up on the drink, I would have had me a long term GF. Instead, I made a pratt of myself and she never spoke to me again.
  • Garry H
    Finger bum then.
  • Matthewfalle
    better then thumb bum

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote: