It's Thursday, but now I'm safe in the eye of the tornado.

Comments

• hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Garry H wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Not you as well? She said I was her one and only. :evil:

she says that to all of her "clients"

Runs off sobbing to the bogs.... :cry:
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Garry H wrote:

Still reckon TDNFNATN would explain it bettter though, especially if she had a bit of cleavage out.

Yes, she could listen to the podcast first, then pretend that she knows stuff, like all good actors who went to acting college in Edinburgh would do.

Have you seen Choppy Warburton about?

SHE IS NOT A FREAKIN' ACTOR, SHE IS A NEUROLOGIST. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS LEARNT FROM ST BARUC.

Choppy is doing time for stealing one of Bowen's cats that he turned into a hat. Hid it under a mat, next to a bat that got too fat.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Not you as well? She said I was her one and only. :evil:

she says that to all of her "clients"

Runs off sobbing to the bogs.... :cry:

The bogs? Are you Irish to be sure to be sure?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    So, on a serious note, you still haven't fessed up about the fling and the dose of chlamydia that you blamed on stress?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Can I have a bit of whatever you lot have been smoking today?

Cycle in, work, abuse advisors and teflon desk stuff to minions. The days are starting to blur into one. Still, tomorrow's Friday and there's cold cider in the fridge (ABV 8.2%) for tonight.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    seanoconn wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Where are?
    I think SG is in Portugal.

lanzarote

bit windy today, and sunny
    I think you'll find it's Portugal.

Bit windy today and sunny. :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,407
    team47b wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Where are?
    I think SG is in Portugal.

lanzarote

bit windy today, and sunny
    I think you'll find it's Portugal.

Bit windy today and sunny. :D
    Thank you, confirmation.

In future sungod, don't presume to tell me where you are, I'll tell you.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Matthewfalle

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Stevo 666 wrote:

No. Cadwalader doesn't deal to accountants. He said that the mind opening properties of his ground daffodils would fry your synapses.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Just off to the gym.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Why do some people phone to place an order knowing they will have to pay by card not have their card with them when they call? Just had a bloke waste 20 minutes of my time to then say he had to get his card out of the car. Heard him muttering to himself before he comes back and says he can't find his card. This is why I hate dealing with the public, far too many idiots.
  • Matthewfalle
    just send him some faulty brake parts - that will do the job.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,344
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ...cider in the fridge (ABV 8.2%) for tonight.

Does that mean lateryou're going to be on here later spouting even more bollox later? :roll:

2 E-Type Jags in the car park of my OH's hotel last night. Well, not her hotel but you know what I mean. One was a soft top and the other a British Racing green V12. It was gorgeous. That very dark shade of BRG.

Great pedal, lovely weather.

Giro after I sort some stuff that needs sorting.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    Stevo 666 wrote:

No. Cadwalader doesn't deal to accountants. He said that the mind opening properties of his ground daffodils would fry your synapses.

In any case, you have some K cider in the fridge, its matte black tin glistening with condensation, beckoning you seductively towards punchy incoherence followed swiftly by double incontinence and sweet sweet oblivion in a skip.
  • Matthewfalle
    I have half a bottle of white in the fridge and two bottles of IPA on the side together with the remains of a bottle of Ricard that requires consuming. May be a wine and Ricard evening.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    Still reckon TDNFNATN would explain it bettter though, especially if she had a bit of cleavage out.

TDNFNATN?

Given your earlier link, the last 5 letters must stand for "from Nina and the Neurons", but I can't get the first three words. That dirty Nina?
  • Matthewfalle
    Can anyone help him?

Most definitely not the word dirty, I can tell you that much. Just disrespectful to her and anyone who disrespects TDNFNATN gets their head kicked in.

She's so lush. Lab coat smash. I love her. We're gonna get married.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    I have half a bottle of white in the fridge and two bottles of IPA on the side together with the remains of a bottle of Ricard that requires consuming. May be a wine and Ricard evening.

Mix them all together and stir in crushed diazepam to taste.
  • hopkinb
    Can anyone help him?

Most definitely not the word dirty, I can tell you that much. Just disrespectful to her and anyone who disrespects TDNFNATN gets their head kicked in.

She's so lush. Lab coat smash. I love her. We're gonna get married.

Delicious? Dilettante? Dazzling? Dainty?
  • Matthewfalle
    All of the above really. Originally it was "delicious" but "dazzling" and "Dainty" fits the bill in TDNFNATN's case.

Dude, I like your style.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    hopkinb wrote:

TDNFNATN?

Given your earlier link, the last 5 letters must stand for "from Nina and the Neurons", but I can't get the first three words. That dirty Nina?
    TD.... = The Delightful ...
    In this case The Delightful Nina From ...
    You'll get the hang of it soon enough just don't look at anyone's aris or you'll have to go on diversity correction training. I didn't know there was such a thing never mind going on a course.
    That reminds me. Mentioned there were cakes to a cute little Polish girl in the warehouse the other day, she said she couldn't as she might get fat. I told her not to be daft as she was so slim and that I am significantly fatter than her. She said summer was coming so she had to be careful. I asked if she thought I would look bad in a bikini. She said she would look too fat in a bikini, I said don't be daft as there was nothing to her. At this she looked horrified, grabbed her boobs and said "I know they are small but how can you say they are nothing?" At this I back pedalled furiously and tried to explain that she was lovely. She burst out laughing, I had been well and truly done, tucked up like the proverbial kipper. I reckon that was entrapment. I was impressed.

Gah! Customers bothered me so the first part of this is now redundant.
  • hopkinb
    Veronese68 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

TDNFNATN?

You'll get the hang of it soon enough just don't look at anyone's aris or you'll have to go on diversity correction training. I didn't know there was such a thing never mind going on a course.
    That reminds me. Mentioned there were cakes to a cute little Polish girl in the warehouse the other day, she said she couldn't as she might get fat. I told her not to be daft as she was so slim and that I am significantly fatter than her. She said summer was coming so she had to be careful. I asked if she thought I would look bad in a bikini. She said she would look too fat in a bikini, I said don't be daft as there was nothing to her. At this she looked horrified, grabbed her boobs and said "I know they are small but how can you say they are nothing?" At this I back pedalled furiously and tried to explain that she was lovely. She burst out laughing, I had been well and truly done, tucked up like the proverbial kipper. I reckon that was entrapment. I was impressed.

Heh heh! Saucy entrapment by Polish girls in the warehouse. Sounds great. Do you have HR at your work?

I've volunteered to go and play something called bubble football with the younger members of the department next week. I'm thinking I might give them all a "treat" by cycling there and playing in full lycra.
  • Matthewfalle
    Veronese68 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

TDNFNATN?

POIDH

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

TDNFNATN?

Heh heh! Saucy entrapment by Polish girls in the warehouse. Sounds great. Do you have HR at your work?

I've volunteered to go and play something called bubble football with the younger members of the department next week. I'm thinking I might give them all a "treat" by cycling there and playing in full lycra.

Bubble football? What in earth is that?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    From what I can gather, it's football, but you're encased in an inflatable transparent sphere down to about waist level. Larks, japes and merriment will no doubt ensue as people career into each other whilst chasing the ball around.
  • seanoconn
    Veronese68 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

TDNFNATN?

Hehe :lol: Watch those Polish girls V, they're not as cute an innocent as they appear!
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:
    From what I can gather, it's football, but you're encased in an inflatable transparent sphere down to about waist level. Larks, japes and merriment will no doubt ensue as people career into each other whilst chasing the ball around.

So like those big inflatable Sumo suits that were about 20 years ago? Now I get the picture. I presume Ricard and pork scratchings will be involved?

As an aside, if you want some cheap I can ask Edwyn if he has any: I'm popping up there in a bit to get some gum shields and a piece of Abergavenny Blue.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

TDNFNATN?

Hehe :lol: Watch those Polish girls V, they're not as cute an innocent as they appear!

Generally the one She i've met are all really nice with a good sense of humour and can take the proverbial as much a step the next person.

The fit ones also know they are fit and use it to flirtatiously embarrass you before getting all giggly and heading off to drink gallons of vodka with their Polish bloke who invariable looks like some Chechnya mafia dude and wears dungarees.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

TDNFNATN?

Generally the one She i've met are all really nice with a good sense of humour and can take the proverbial as much a step the next person.

The fit ones also know they are fit and use it to flirtatiously embarrass you before getting all giggly and heading off to drink gallons of vodka with their Polish bloke who invariable looks like some Chechnya mafia dude and wears dungarees.
    Generally I marry the ones I meet.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ...cider in the fridge (ABV 8.2%) for tonight.

Does that mean lateryou're going to be on here later spouting even more bollox later? :roll:

2 E-Type Jags in the car park of my OH's hotel last night. Well, not her hotel but you know what I mean. One was a soft top and the other a British Racing green V12. It was gorgeous. That very dark shade of BRG.

Great pedal, lovely weather.

Giro after I sort some stuff that needs sorting.
    I'll try my best. If I get home without falling off the bike or contracting pneumonia as its tipping it down outside. On a more positive note my local Waitrose has just opened a sushi counter with Japanese blokes who make for you to order. Coolio 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]