Forum home Road cycling forum Amateur race

TT A46 Dual Carriageway WTF?

124»

• kingstongrahamkingstongraham Posts: 15,934
    I prefer the 'I post a pic' then 'you post a picture of your ar5e with "sorry FS24" on it' approach. After all, by tomorrow everything will be forgotten (except the picture of your ar5e) and we will all have moved on.

I'm a bit lost - what do you want that pic for?
  • craigus89craigus89 Posts: 887
    Thanks for this thread. An entertaining read while I drank my coffee. But it doesn't serve any other purpose except making the OP look a bit of tool.
  • DavidJBDavidJB Posts: 2,019
    Glad I gave this a couple of days to air it's turned into a cracker. BTW if you're riding a TT "on the limit" for the entire thing you're doing it wrong...but you'd know that being a regular. BTW can we at least have a link to your british cycling points page from your regular road racing days?
  • ProssPross Posts: 27,112
    Edit, ignore - I misread the road number!
  • ProssPross Posts: 27,112
    DavidJB wrote:
    Lol this guy.

God forbid you ever see a road race taking place...you'd have an aneurysm.

Riding on the road isn't "unsafe". You're a serious tool.
    Your 2 contributions have been utterly pointless. Do you have a point that you can actually present?

If it's insults you want, I regularly road raced until 2013, and criteriums, and TTs, and cyclocross, and MTB. I'm a BC level 3 coach (Road Race and TT). If riding on the road isn't unsafe, why do organisers and coaches have to complete a risk assessment you ******* censored .

So don't you also complete a Risk Assessment for sessions on off road circuits when you use them? If not I wouldn't go posting that Level 3 Certificate as BC might take it off you! My club run coaching sessions on grass and a redgra area yet we still have to produce a RA and update it regularly. Are we therefore saying we shouldn't have kids riding on it as the risk assessment certainly isn't a blank sheet. Someone died in a race on a closed circuit a couple of years ago.