TT A46 Dual Carriageway WTF?

124»

Comments

• craigus89
    craigus89 Posts: 887
    Thanks for this thread. An entertaining read while I drank my coffee. But it doesn't serve any other purpose except making the OP look a bit of tool.
  • DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    Glad I gave this a couple of days to air it's turned into a cracker. BTW if you're riding a TT "on the limit" for the entire thing you're doing it wrong...but you'd know that being a regular. BTW can we at least have a link to your british cycling points page from your regular road racing days?
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    Edit, ignore - I misread the road number!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    DavidJB wrote:
    Lol this guy.

God forbid you ever see a road race taking place...you'd have an aneurysm.

Riding on the road isn't "unsafe". You're a serious tool.
    Your 2 contributions have been utterly pointless. Do you have a point that you can actually present?

If it's insults you want, I regularly road raced until 2013, and criteriums, and TTs, and cyclocross, and MTB. I'm a BC level 3 coach (Road Race and TT). If riding on the road isn't unsafe, why do organisers and coaches have to complete a risk assessment you ******* bellend.

So don't you also complete a Risk Assessment for sessions on off road circuits when you use them? If not I wouldn't go posting that Level 3 Certificate as BC might take it off you! My club run coaching sessions on grass and a redgra area yet we still have to produce a RA and update it regularly. Are we therefore saying we shouldn't have kids riding on it as the risk assessment certainly isn't a blank sheet. Someone died in a race on a closed circuit a couple of years ago.