friday, let's fuse helium

124»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    do you get paid extra?

What sort of crises do you expect? Can me, Garry, Pinno, Sean's et al pop down and create a crisis for you?

Nope, don't get paid extra.

It is just usual corporate bollox to have someone to coordinate stuff in case there's a terrorist incident or similar.

By all means you can come down and create havoc. The more the merrier. Except next Thursday cos I'm meant to be out on the beers that evening, so can't be stuck in the office.

Shhh - don't mention the "t" word. It sends people into a right tizz.
    Why do people get in a tizz over Thursday?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    'Cos it's not Friday.

James McCallum - same birthday day as me.

Bollox. Triple Bollox. Bertie gets pipped by Henao by virtue of the fact that he was in a larger group.
    Sagan gets pipped by two wheel suckers after setting it alight up the Poggio.
    ...and now, my bestest cycling fav ever, gets pipped into 2nd by GVA.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Pinno wrote:
    'Cos it's not Friday.

Bollox. Triple Bollox. Bertie gets pipped by Henao by virtue of the fact that he was in a larger group.

Away wi' ya. Sour grapes. PG wasn't prepared to lose second place and took no risks whatsover. For GVA it was like taking candy from babies. At least the AG2R guy took a shot.

BTW GVA was wearing exactly the same pair of shades as wot i just bought.
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    'Cos it's not Friday.

Away wi' ya. Sour grapes. PG wasn't prepared to lose second place and took no risks whatsover. For GVA it was like taking candy from babies. At least the AG2R guy took a shot.

Oh come on, he attacked up the kware de wotsit kop, AG duex err bloke just got back on an no more, GVA only got it by virtue of the one mistake from PG which was the wrong frikkin gear. How many years as a pro and he selects the wrong frikkin gear? I need to have a word with him.
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    'Cos it's not Friday.

Oh come on, he attacked up the kware de wotsit kop, AG duex err bloke just got back on an no more, GVA only got it by virtue of the one mistake from PG which was the wrong frikkin gear. How many years as a pro and he selects the wrong frikkin gear? I need to have a word with him.

There, there. Nowt he could do. Failure to adapt.

Hey! This is better than Po Face :D
  • pinno
    Gazza and Pinno's top cycle racing analysis. No need to go anywhere else.
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    Gazza and Pinno's top cycle racing analysis. No need to go anywhere else.

Cuts to the chase. No bull.

There was no other possible outcome from that selection. Only one of them had the same shades as the Gazmonster :D
  • Garry H
    BTW Trump won't be a happy man tonight. Bet he's faaackin raging
  • Garry H
    BTW I got you one "Pinno; Forged on the anvil of ..." (You choose the last bit)
  • pinno
    So it's a scientific fact, the Oakley's make you go faster, Was Henao wearing them 'cos Sagan was which makes the scientific fact a little bit dodgy?

...and why can't Kelly pronounce 'Henao'? Henoi...Henoa...Henoy...

Trump is more f*cked than Stevo on a night out in Wales after a dirty DH run. Call it 'Double dirty DH run'. Ha ha.

Gazza and Pinno's top political analysis - look no where else.

"...anvil of belligerence".
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    So it's a scientific fact, the Oakley's make you go faster, Was Henao wearing them 'cos Sagan was which makes the scientific fact a little bit dodgy?

...and why can't Kelly pronounce 'Henao'? Henoi...Henoa...Henoy...

Trump is more f*cked than Stevo on a night out in Wales after a dirty DH run. Call it 'Double dirty DH run'. Ha ha.

Gazza and Pinno's top political analysis - look no where else.

"...anvil of belligerence".

Fact: Sagan's are a different colour. QED. Gazza and Pinno's scientific analysis, succinct but ropey at best.