Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

thursday momentum aardvark lobster

2»

Posts

  • Garry HGarry H Posts: 6,614
    pinno wrote:
    What would make it sooper dooper double brill...

    I see he's going to go down well with the locals talking like that. :roll:

    We'll stick him on a bus to cumbernauld, or girvan or somewhere like that. He'll fit in nicely.
  • slowmartslowmart Posts: 3,843
    Second club ride of the week and it pissst it down while blowing a chuffing hooley. Still I'd rather be out riding than stuck on the sofa getting fat.

    Pity it's took me a few months off to get to this mind set back.

    censored the next few months are going to hurt. A lot.
    And God created the bicycle, so that man could use it as a means for work and to help him negotiate life's complicated journey.
  • Garry HGarry H Posts: 6,614
    slowmart wrote:
    Second club ride of the week and it pissst it down while blowing a chuffing hooley. Still I'd rather be out riding than stuck on the sofa getting fat.

    Pity it's took me a few months off to get to this mind set back.

    fark the next few months are going to hurt. A lot.
    You live somewhere near me? Blowinga hooley over here'n all, accompanied by sideways rain.
  • slowmartslowmart Posts: 3,843
    Newport, Shropshire.
    And God created the bicycle, so that man could use it as a means for work and to help him negotiate life's complicated journey.
  • pinnopinno Posts: 38,544
    Garry H wrote:
    pinno wrote:
    What would make it sooper dooper double brill...

    I see he's going to go down well with the locals talking like that. :roll:

    We'll stick him on a bus to cumbernauld, or girvan or somewhere like that. He'll fit in nicely.

    It's miles to the nearest A&E from Girvan, it will have to be Cumbernauld.
    FFS, just teach him to say "wasnae me" in response to anything before you take him out in public.
    S - The Brazilian beach volleyball team
    W - Wiggle Honda

    "This year will be harder than last year. But that is good news; this year will be easier than next year." President of Abyssinia's annual address to the nation.
  • Garry HGarry H Posts: 6,614
    slowmart wrote:
    Newport, Shropshire.
    That's not near me! Been there though,I think.
  • Garry HGarry H Posts: 6,614
    pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    pinno wrote:
    What would make it sooper dooper double brill...

    I see he's going to go down well with the locals talking like that. :roll:

    We'll stick him on a bus to cumbernauld, or girvan or somewhere like that. He'll fit in nicely.

    It's miles to the nearest A&E from Girvan, it will have to be Cumbernauld.
    FFS, just teach him to say "wasnae me" in response to anything before you take him out in public.
    Nah, dump him at Harthill services! D'ya ken where that place is like?
  • pinnopinno Posts: 38,544
    Garry H wrote:
    pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    pinno wrote:
    What would make it sooper dooper double brill...

    I see he's going to go down well with the locals talking like that. :roll:

    We'll stick him on a bus to cumbernauld, or girvan or somewhere like that. He'll fit in nicely.

    It's miles to the nearest A&E from Girvan, it will have to be Cumbernauld.
    FFS, just teach him to say "wasnae me" in response to anything before you take him out in public.
    Nah, dump him at Harthill services! D'ya ken where that place is like?

    If it's anything like Dunragit, yep.

    Now listen, just 'cos you haven't got work in the morning...
    4 threads all going simultaneously?! This is utterly ridiculous.
    S - The Brazilian beach volleyball team
    W - Wiggle Honda

    "This year will be harder than last year. But that is good news; this year will be easier than next year." President of Abyssinia's annual address to the nation.
Sign In or Register to comment.