tuesday the cheese! save the cheese!

2»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    I'm alive! Been out visiting customers and showing new colleague how to abuse customers face to face. Went quite well really, let him drive so I could catch up on sleep. Just been out to the garage to see if I still own a bicycle, now I just need to see if I can remember how to ride said contraption.
    Flan, if you're going to enter races do you want my Battle on the Beach entry? I will be working in Denmark so can't make it.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    ...hang on. Article 69 has been declared as imminent and the pound has sunk. That's anti-depressants for Stevo.
    Au contraire, my US shares are doing quite well :D . Bally will be a happy boy as well.

Been busy, tax doesn't just save itself you know. Only one meeting this afternoon then it's out for wine, women and song. Or something like that.

In other good news my DPF is covered under warranty so just saved myself a few quid :)

Lad's Mondeo had problem with emission system. Vaporiser was shagged so couldn't do filter regen (apparently).
    I thought diesels were supposed to be simple. :?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    ...hang on. Article 69 has been declared as imminent and the pound has sunk. That's anti-depressants for Stevo.
    Au contraire, my US shares are doing quite well :D . Bally will be a happy boy as well.

Been busy, tax doesn't just save itself you know. Only one meeting this afternoon then it's out for wine, women and song. Or something like that.

In other good news my DPF is covered under warranty so just saved myself a few quid :)

Lad's Mondeo had problem with emission system. Vaporiser was shagged so couldn't do filter regen (apparently).
    I thought diesels were supposed to be simple. :?
    If it gives me any more jip I'll buy that AMG I've been promising myself. As long as it's an estate jobbie and I can fit a DH bike in the back...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639

Pinno wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    someone walk into a prop?

If only they had.

I know there are good and bad in every organisation, but they really are a shower.

You have been less than complementary about the wet and the dry boys before, so where does that put you on the scale?
    The boy does seem to protest too much. Maybe he applied to be a Rock Ape, but was declined, for being a miscreant and a cad?? Who knows...
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    I think the fact that reason why they are called rock apes sort of sums them up really.....
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.