BB'ers - Frauds the lot of them...

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,589
    Garry H wrote:
    can you just summarise that? :wink:
    Sure; Slowmart tries to make his life look interesting after getting left off the BB regular list :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Pinno wrote:
    HaydenM: 70's throwback hippy tree hugger. Peace man.

I'll take that. Proper hippy tree huggers would see my as the enemy however... peace out
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,084
    Capt Slog wrote:
    What do you think I do Pinno?

So far, I have distinguished between what they pretend to be with what they actually are. As far as you are concerned, as a bloke who goes to the pub occasionally and is married to a woman who doesn't listen, with 2.2 children and 0.75 of a dog, living in a semi-detached house in the middle of suburbia, in mediocreville, it's hard to say really. It's all a bit of a muchness and middle of the road plain picture.
    I can only surmise that your sedentary middle management job in the middle of the career ladder job in a middle of the road dot com company points to the fact that you are actually a Tea Lady.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Pinno wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:

So far, I have distinguished between what they pretend to be with what they actually are. As far as you are concerned, as a bloke who goes to the pub occasionally and is married to a woman who doesn't listen, with 2.2 children and 0.75 of a dog, living in a semi-detached house in the middle of suburbia, in mediocreville, it's hard to say really. It's all a bit of a muchness and middle of the road plain picture.
    I can only surmise that your sedentary middle management job in the middle of the career ladder job in a middle of the road dot com company points to the fact that you are actually a Tea Lady.
    That's also me, except I have a cat that also doesn't listen.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Spits coffee over ipad...
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Voyeur?
    What is there to see? Unless the pics of Chris Bass' sister have finally turned up.
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Voyeur?
    What is there to see? Unless the pics of Chris Bass' sister have finally turned up.

To be precise, I was going to apply the adjectives 'Passive observer' but that doesn't imply anything kinky and would therefore be incorrect.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Voyeur?

To be precise, I was going to apply the adjectives 'Passive observer' but that doesn't imply anything kinky and would therefore be incorrect.

To be precise-erer a Scopophiliac :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Voyeur?

To be precise-erer a Scopophiliac :D

I's got that once and i's rubbed Beetroot on it.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Wire brush and paraffin, that's what ya need to sort that.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,589
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Voyeur?.
    I think he's getting you mixed up with Arsene Wenger.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    Pinno wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:

Uncanny.

Almost 100% wrong, other than I do, in fact, make a lot of tea. :lol:

The older I get, the better I was.

• Garry H
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:

Uncanny.

You're a pirate?
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:

Uncanny.

You're a pirate?

Nah, wishful thinker.
  • ballysmate
    Pinno - In his Village People Days prior to PPP

122412msmo077.jpg
  • pinno
    Oi, there's no way I would wear a gold hat and he's holding that hammer all wrong. Besides, it's a trophy hammer, not a proper one.
    Did you get that from your secret stash Bally?
  • ballysmate
    Pinno wrote:
    Oi, there's no way I would wear a gold hat and he's holding that hammer all wrong. Besides, it's a trophy hammer, not a proper one.
    Did you get that from your secret stash Bally?

I bow to your superior knowledge in how to grab a tool...
  • pinno
    ...and I bow to your superior innuendo. It must be the extra 50 years experience you have on me.
  • pinno
    You think I have 'youth and exuberance' ?! You're clearly bonkers.
  • ballysmate
    You are youthful compared to me and I was being kind, as is my wont, in describing you as exuberant.
  • pinno
    Kind but with the caveat of treachery. Hmm... now I am confused.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,231
    Pinno wrote:
    HD: Ambassador for Burger King.

Whilst I appreciate the nature of the BB it couldn't be further from the truth.

I haven't bought a fast food burger (or chicken etc etc) for about 20 years, they alwasy used to run straight through me so I've gave them up.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Ah so that's why it's called fast food then,a drive thru makes sense too.
  • pinno
    Yay it's crumbschief: resident psych nurse (and deeply disgruntled).
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:

Is he really? I might have a patient for him!
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

For a moment I thought you were thinking of MF but then I remembered...
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

For a moment I thought you were thinking of MF but then I remembered...

OK, two patients then.
  • pinno
    Yep.

He's not short of work..
  • Garry H
    Although, one of them is beyond help...