Random acts of kindness day, friday

13»

Comments

• Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Take your own booze if you go to Norway though.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,419
    Garry H wrote:
    I remember it well - so expensive that the Norwegians used to go booze shopping over the border in Sweden :shock: Although that said, given the general standard of 'distractions' over there as Pinno mentioned, you really don't need much booze thankfully :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,399
    Garry H wrote:
    And don't bring your kids, they'll keep them. There f@cking weird.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • *books holiday to Norway*
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    I remember wandering out of a pub in Stockholm at 4:30 in the morning and bumping into a bunch of pirates - as in cutlass, eye patch, bandana, all the schizzle.

Did I mention the women?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    I remember one time wandering into a basement bar in Oslo called "The Gunners", it was an Arsenal themed place. It was full of what looked like well to do skinheads and it sold Tennents lager.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    I'm in Denmark for 4 days at the end of March for work, used to know some lovely Danish au pairs around the Wimbledon area about 30 years ago.
    The fact that it gets me out of the battle on the beach is not my fault. Does anybody want my place?
  • Matthewfalle
    Just slammed the stem on the s/s. I rock.

It now looks well gnarly and will have women getting aroused from miles away - in fact they even see it in fact.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316

It now looks well gnarly and will have women getting aroused from miles away - in fact they even see it in fact.

You'll do yourself an injury and end up squeaking like a Jenny. It will do wonders for an alternative direction in sexual orientation I guess. I could hook you up with Seano.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,517
    team47b wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    'ning

it would be kind if t47 were to post pics of the kittens now they are grown

I asked Marmite if he minded if I took a photo of him just now and post it on BR, he said...

8210AB7C-A9F5-48EE-BA73-E2AB838388D5.jpg

clearly tidying up after having been given a smidge of marmite

thank you, most kind
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Garry H
    The boy child can now ride a pedal bike, first shot at it. That makes me very manly.
  • Matthewfalle
    Garry H wrote:
    The boy child can now ride a pedal bike, first shot at it. That makes me very manly.

Top work: chapeau. It's a bloody nice feeling when something like that gets done.

Now go and crush him up the nearest slope and ride around him in circles shouting "loser loser loser".

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    Garry H wrote:

Top work: chapeau. It's a bloody nice feeling when something like that gets done.

Now go and crush him up the nearest slope and ride around him in circles shouting "loser loser loser".

I'll do that once I've shown him some Judo choke holds.
  • Matthewfalle
    Pinno wrote:

You'll do yourself an injury and end up squeaking like a Jenny. It will do wonders for an alternative direction in sexual orientation I guess. I could hook you up with Seano.

It rocks. Just thrown on two carbon bottles cages I had on the Cervelo as well (Chinese jobs now to be replaced with Controltech or whatever the ridiculously over priced retail price things are).

Rocking.

Only bad point is 14mm wheel nut spanner/bottle opener has had to come off, but hey ho.

I AM A SINGLE SPEEDER GENIUS

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    That sounds like a contradiction in terms.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:

It rocks. Just thrown on two carbon bottles cages I had on the Cervelo as well (Chinese jobs now to be replaced with Controltech or whatever the ridiculously over priced retail price things are).

Rocking.

Only bad point is 14mm wheel nut spanner/bottle opener has had to come off, but hey ho.

You need to put a Brooks on it, the one with springs on it. Then you'll really rock and wimmin will want to have your children and hipsters will want you to bone them.
  • Matthewfalle
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Rocking.

You need to put a Brooks on it, the one with springs on it. Then you'll really rock and wimmin will want to have your children and hipsters will want you to bone them.

Carbon saddle on it. That rocks as well. Brooks will force me to grow a beard and wear stupid(er) clothes.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Garry H wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

I'll do that once I've shown him some Judo choke holds.

Cool. Wrestling moves as well. Clotheslines and good stuff like that.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    I've got him in a fullNelson as I type this.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,399
    Garry H wrote:
    I'm sure he'll tap out before he goes blue.

I have a freakishly strong and fast 6 year old, it's every dads worst nightmare. Hopefully he'll have left home before he's strong enough to over power me. I've got about two years at this rate.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Garry H
    seanoconn wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    I'm sure he'll tap out before he goes blue.

I have a freakishly strong and fast 6 year old, it's every dads worst nightmare. Hopefully he'll have left home before he's strong enough to over power me. I've got about two years at this rate.

Damn, forgot to tell him about tapping out
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Can we delay Saturday morning?
  • Veronese68 wrote:

You can but it won't stop the inevitable
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Veronese68 wrote:

Sure thing
  • Stevo_666
    Here's a random act of kindness for you lot. Anyone remember The Lambada? :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4KVioBD3Tg
  • Stevo_666
    And 'words don't come easy'...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hdUtIGEOc-E