David Beck-ham

bianchimoon
bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
edited February 2017 in The cake stop
always thought he was way over rated as a footballer, but these email leaks lead me to think he's way over rated as a human :D
All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....

Comments

• bianchimoon
    Beckham to PR man Simon Oliveira on the Honours Committee:
    They’re a bunch of c**** I expected nothing less... Who decides on the honors? [sic] It’s a disgrace to be honest and if I was American I would of [sic] got something like this 10 years ago... It’s p****d me off those old unappreciative c****
    Beckham to Oliveira:
    Katherine Jenkins OBE for what? Singing at the rugby and going to see the troops plus admitting to taking coke… F****** joke and if you get asked we should think of a cutting remark.
    Oliveira to Beckham:
    My honest advice to you is that we should not do anything that jeopardises it and remain positive… Why waste time on a cutting remark as that will only rile the committee? We need to remain dignified if asked but if you want me to work up something cutting I will work up one but my advice is it’s not productive.
    Beckham to Oliveira:
    I agree but it’s p****d me off those old unappreciative c****.
    Beckham to Oliveira on suggestions that he should put $1 million into a Unicef dinner:
    I don’t want to put my personal money into this cause… To pour this million into the fund is like putting my own money in. If there was no fund, the money would be for me. This f****** money is mine.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,217
    edited February 2017
    "Man says stuff in private that he wouldn't say in public" shocker.

We all say lots of unsavoury stuff in private. Get over it.
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Can't argue with the conclusion - but how many of us would like our private correspondence to be leaked by a criminal gang because their extortion attempt didn't work?
    The consequence is: the more this is talked about - the more blackmail there will be.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,584
    "I am just a normal bloke" and "I deserve a knighthood" are mutually exclusive statements.
    He is too thick to realise it.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    He wrote this down and sent it as a series of emails, these were nt the one-off verbal rantings of a disappointed Knight to be.
    but compared to what is going on in the world right now, who cares what an ex 2nd rate footie player says?
  • bianchimoon

Sorry i thought this was cake stop, i'll mail you privately next time to see if it's ok to post shall i? FYI, i have nothing to get over, it's cake stop bollox talk just like the rest of it on here, don't take it so seriously :roll:
  • bianchimoon
    mamba80 wrote:
    He wrote this down and sent it as a series of emails, these were nt the one-off verbal rantings of a disappointed Knight to be.
    but compared to what is going on in the world right now, who cares what an ex 2nd rate footie player says?
    oh come on surely we deserve a little light relief amongst the serious stuff?
  • pblakeney

Sorry i thought this was cake stop, i'll mail you privately next time to see if it's ok to post shall i? FYI, i have nothing to get over, it's cake stop bollox talk just like the rest of it on here, don't take it so seriously :roll:
    Stasi Chasey has quite a ring to it. :lol:
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • bianchimoon
    PBlakeney wrote:

Stasi Chasey has quite a ring to it. :lol:
    Rumour has it Trump has a lot of respect for Rick :wink:
  • mamba80 wrote:
    You won't get a reply. That was obviously dictated via satellite phone from a Mission in Homs and posted via a second party...
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,217

Sorry i thought this was cake stop, i'll mail you privately next time to see if it's ok to post shall i?

That'd be grand.
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    mamba80 wrote:

i'm all for a bit of relief, even light relief :shock: but pleeeese not a fuggin football player, cant stand any of them.... :lol:
  • bianchimoon
    mamba80 wrote:
    mamba80 wrote:

i'm all for a bit of relief, even light relief :shock: but pleeeese not a fuggin football player, cant stand any of them.... :lol:
    me too, but i thought.... i mean.... oh forget it, i'm reporting this thread it just didn't work :(
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    mamba80 wrote:
    mamba80 wrote:

me too, but i thought.... i mean.... oh forget it, i'm reporting this thread it just didn't work :(
    I feel for you, try to brighten a Tuesday with a lighthearted topic and you elicit this kind of response. Bunch of unappreciative c****.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • bianchimoon
    seanoconn wrote:
    mamba80 wrote:
    mamba80 wrote:

I feel for you, try to brighten a Tuesday with a lighthearted topic and you elicit this kind of response. Bunch of unappreciative c****.
    is that you david? :D
  • seanoconn wrote:
    mamba80 wrote:
    mamba80 wrote:

is that you david? :D

you need to work on your impromptu cutting put downs or the f***ing old c**ts will never listen
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    It's nothing we didn't know before.

Football schools - tax dodge.
    Not collecting PSG wages - tax dodge.
    Varying US/UK residences: tax dodge.
    Film financing: tax dodge.

The whole Brand Beckham is a fantastically brilliant money making scheme designed to make them both astronomically rich and get the homours they crave.

Neither of them should have had the OBEs they received but hey ho, the braying media and fuckkkktards that pollute our society ensured that they were going to get them.

Personally I found it insulting that he was on Desert Island Discs 75th anniversary episode.

Both of them are a product of modern society: reap what ya sowed.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Am i the only one who likes him a bit more for this?

wish i knew what his cutting remark would have been about Katherine Jenkins!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Matthewfalle
    He's an arse who has shown his true colours.

Spoilt overrated little whinge bag who throws the toys out of the pram when he doesn't get what his advisors and Skeletor have told him he "deserves".

Let him do a week of nights in an inner city A&E and then see how he feels over who should get recognition .....

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • He's an ars* who has shown his true colours.

Spoilt overrated little whinge bag who throws the toys out of the pram when he doesn't get what his advisors and Skeletor have told him he "deserves".

Let him do a week of nights in an inner city A&E and then see how he feels over who should get recognition .....

To be fair, it probably still wouldn't be Katherine Jenkins.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,483
    Quite surprised that everyone is taking these leaked emails as Gospel when from what I understand the whole thing was set up to try and extract money from him. I'm sure he's not as saintly as his branding suggests but I also suspect that whoever hacked the emails is making a show of it pour encourager les autres. There seems to be a fair amount of envy of his success behind a lot of these posts.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • bianchimoon
    Chris Bass wrote:
    he was just a half decent footballer, no where near as good Peter Beardsley, tho i would say he shaved it slightly on looks
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    "Posh and Becks or 'Thick and Thin' as they are known in our household"....Rory McGrath

The older I get, the better I was.

• bianchimoon
    rjsterry wrote:
    Quite surprised that everyone is taking these leaked emails as Gospel when from what I understand the whole thing was set up to try and extract money from him. I'm sure he's not as saintly as his branding suggests but I also suspect that whoever hacked the emails is making a show of it pour encourager les autres. There seems to be a fair amount of envy of his success behind a lot of these posts.
    working on that basis, no one can comment/criticise on anybody famous or they'll be judged jealous
  • bianchimoon
    Capt Slog wrote:
    "Posh and Becks or 'Thick and Thin' as they are known in our household"....Rory McGrath
    or possibly ex-household :shock:
  • Matthewfalle
    No envy from my side - pure admiration and shock at how a rather dim couple from London managed to employ such a brilliant PR team to get this astronomically wealthy, well known and successful. Chapeau to them.

Cowell is a genius at finding the niche then the rest of the PR team for doing their stuff. Must have been "smash head against the wall" hard at times dealing with the feckless duo.

And I wouldn't say that the emails are doctored - they're just the sort of thing that spoilt feckless individuals tend to say when they don't get what they believe they are owed. They're like a chav version of Trump's inbred rantings.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,483
    rjsterry wrote:
    working on that basis, no one can comment/criticise on anybody famous or they'll be judged jealous
    Well no. If the criticism is just about what was/wasn't said then fair enough. It's all the stuff about how spoilt they are and a load of snobbery about them being more famous than they 'deserve'.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • pblakeney
    Chris Bass wrote:
    he was just a half decent footballer, no where near as good Peter Beardsley, tho i would say he shaved it slightly on looks
    See how subtle advertising can seep through your every thought. :lol:
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • bianchimoon
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Chris Bass wrote:
    See how subtle advertising can seep through your every thought. :lol:
    argh, i'm brainwashed... I'll gillette my coat :(
  • Matthewfalle
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    Well no. If the criticism is just about what was/wasn't said then fair enough. It's all the stuff about how spoilt they are and a load of snobbery about them being more famous than they 'deserve'.

So you're saying that they aren't spoilt and deserve all the column inches (ooooeeeeerrrr) that have been spent on them?

Are you Rick in disguise?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.