Ride London 2017 - who's in?

2»

Comments

• slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    and female ...

My sister got a place .... although my wife didn't ..
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    Im not in again - I dont live in London any more, so not all that bothered. Would of been nice to do with the missus.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • I know someone who has got in three times and has yet to do the full 100 miles
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Wooderson wrote:
    For my five straight rejections there must be some jammy so-and-so who's got in everytime. Know anyone?

me :wink:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • I'm in. First time I've entered so am happy with that. Stopped the commute 14 months ago and went from 120 p/w to 0 miles overnight (I cant count the 1/2 schlep to the office). Not looking forward to this training lark!
    Rose Pro DX Cross 3000
    GT Edge Ti
    Ribble Audax
  • Jal_
    Jal_ Posts: 49
    Did anyone enter the 46 ballot this morning? I'm sure it will fill up long before the May deadline, but does anyone know from last year how long after the ballot closes they let us know? If the ballot fills late March I expect they'd issue notices long before May... or am I being naive?