Which group set?

2»

Comments

• singleton
    singleton Posts: 2,523
    11 speed mech ultegra is an upgrade on 10 speed ultegra - stick with it and buy a new jersey.
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    Chadders81 wrote:
    Calling boll*cks on people dropping out of Zwift because of issues with it. I've ridden it through deep water and it works fine.

call it what you like but a month doesn't go past without someone dropping off the back because they only have 1 gear and either need to stop to plug the bike in or just finish a lap or so behind.

kind of makes sense to me .... if I have missed half a rides data due to GPS running out of battery, and the odd journey with only one light because I haven't charged the other one up, or going to use the TV and realising the batteries in the controller are out

its only a matter of time before you forget to charge your bike up
  • philbar72
    philbar72 Posts: 2,229
    here's what I have.

Mechs are dura ace 9000, cables are top level shimano, shifters are ultegra. got the 2 mechs cheap and they a re just a little better at shifting than the old ultegra. the shifters are rather worn out so will be replacing them with 9000's soon...
  • Omar Little
    Omar Little Posts: 2,010
    fat daddy wrote:
    Chadders81 wrote:
    Calling boll*cks on people dropping out of Zwift because of issues with it. I've ridden it through deep water and it works fine.

call it what you like but a month doesn't go past without someone dropping off the back because they only have 1 gear and either need to stop to plug the bike in or just finish a lap or so behind.

kind of makes sense to me .... if I have missed half a rides data due to GPS running out of battery, and the odd journey with only one light because I haven't charged the other one up, or going to use the TV and realising the batteries in the controller are out

its only a matter of time before you forget to charge your bike up

Sounds like those riders are using it as an excuse for not being able to keep up in the group! The battery doesnt just run out without warning - there are lights that tell you the charge remaining, then when it gets to a certain level the front mech stops working first but you can still use the rear for a bit after that - depends on the amount of shifting being done but plenty long enough to finish a zwift session.