Bye Bye b.1998 we hardly knew ye!

2»

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I didn't even know there were any rules.

Rule 15

15) Do not create multiple accounts.

Not that anyone would actually do that, of course.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Looking at his Strava profile, you can go and wish him farewell yourself - he's not hidden the start/end of his rides
    Road - '10 Giant Defy 3.5
    MTB - '05 Scott Yecora
    BMX - '04 Haro Nyquist R24 (don't judge me)
  • Tashman wrote:
    Is Neil b.1998?

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm a road cycling rookie of two months with a very low opinion of my own ability ! I will be posting on real cycling topics as I need all the help I can get!
  • Tashman
    Tashman Posts: 3,400
    Neil Grubb wrote:
    Tashman wrote:
    Is Neil b.1998?

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm a road cycling rookie of two months with a very low opinion of my own ability ! I will be posting on real cycling topics as I need all the help I can get!
    Welcome aboard then, and enjoy
  • Tashman wrote:
    Neil Grubb wrote:
    Tashman wrote:
    Is Neil b.1998?

Or maybe I'm not who I say I am ;-)
  • LukeTC
    LukeTC Posts: 211
    Neil Grubb wrote:
    Tashman wrote:
    Neil Grubb wrote:
    Tashman wrote:
    Is Neil b.1998?

dun-dun-dun-o.gif
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Neil Grubb wrote:
    Tashman wrote:
    Neil Grubb wrote:
    Tashman wrote:
    Is Neil b.1998?

Could that be considered passive aggressive?

http://sniffpetrol.com/2017/01/06/start ... G_DkPmLSHu
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Or are you his Dad?
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • Luke_I_Am_Your_Father.jpg
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    Secteur wrote:
    No need to lower oneself to another's level though... that's just not civilised.

As per my initial post abive, I think this thread is unnecessary and not in the spirit of this forum.

To a degree I'd agree with you, while the lack of prescriptive and sometimes invasive moderation has ceased since the new owners took over has defused conflict points as the forum seems to have a self regulated feel to it.

Jason has departed or at least stopped his ar5ehole posts on how much money he didn't have which was down to the members rather than being banned by the mods...while this new poster posted inflamtory and homophobic content. Yes it's best practice not to feed trolls and let the troll move on and find a new ground for their self indulgent online masterbation.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • NeXXus
    NeXXus Posts: 854
    Is that the first celebrity death of 2017?
    And the people bowed and prayed, to the neon god they made.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    Celebutard more like....
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu