Homophobia in Sport

Comments

• Its not players fear of derision deciding to not come out, its the agents fear of lost sponsorship deals.

On the other matter, back door or front, should be like slipping a key in a well oiled Chubb.
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    Its not players fear of derision deciding to not come out, its the agents fear of lost sponsorship deals.

I dunno. There must be loads of rubber and leather companies with sponsorship money waiting
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Its not players fear of derision deciding to not come out, its the agents fear of lost sponsorship deals.

I dunno. There must be loads of rubber and leather companies with sponsorship money waiting

I'm not sure you understand what being gay is.
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,344
    Any hole's a goal.

I'll get my coat.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Chris Bass wrote:
    Which football team do you support?

I support a very small team
    Hampton Wick?
  • pinno
    Boreham Wood?
  • smoggysteve
    Chris Bass wrote:

I'm not sure you understand what being facitious is.
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    Chris Bass wrote:

Is it when you buy a 29" MTB?
  • chris_bass
    fat daddy wrote:
    Chris Bass wrote:

Nah, far too much dirt and mud, it's when you hire a Boris bike (without a helmet to avoid spoiling your hair) on the way to see les mis

See smoggy I do know what it means I just think you need to revisit your gay stereo types
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Pinno wrote:
    Boreham Wood?
    Porthmadoc FC? Caernarfon Town? Nantlle Vale?
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Boreham Wood?

Do foreign clubs count?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Boreham Wood?
    Could be Man City? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Boreham Wood?

Close Garry H, the biggest clue I could give is that our league form has been poor this season and we have spent a lot of time at or near the bottom.
  • smoggysteve
    Chris Bass wrote:
    fat daddy wrote:
    Chris Bass wrote:

Nah, far too much dirt and mud, it's when you hire a Boris bike (without a helmet to avoid spoiling your hair) on the way to see les mis

See smoggy I do know what it means I just think you need to revisit your gay stereo types

So now you're been ageist too.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,906
    Chris Bass wrote:
    I just think you need to revisit your gay stereo types
    Is this any help?

s-l1000.jpg
  • chris_bass
    Chris Bass wrote:
    fat daddy wrote:
    Chris Bass wrote:

So now you're been ageist too.

what? when?
  • pinno
    Would you lot stop bloody mumbling. I can't hear you.
  • chris_bass
    I said, What?! When?!
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,906
    Chris Bass wrote:
    I said, What?! When?!
    I thought I'd stumbled onto Facebook when I saw the size of the font...
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,540
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Boreham Wood?

Close Garry H, the biggest clue I could give is that our league form has been poor this season and we have spent a lot of time at or near the bottom.

I thought that sort of thing sickened you?
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    There is a big difference between being near the bottom and being "in" the bottom
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    To be fair when ever this is raised the objectors are called homophobes / bigots etc but we must remember there are people who find the thought of a man inserting his John Thomas into the waste disposal chute of another man quite disgusting. It certainly turns my stomach.

So is finger bum ok then?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    So is finger bum ok then?
    Is that like finger bobs?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,616
    Presumably the "it's unnatural" brigade apply that logic to their own sex lives and eschew any oral sex, fingering or other foreplay. The act is accomplished quickly and without embellishment, akin to something seen in a wildlife documentary.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Boreham Wood?

Cefn Druids?
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    To be fair when ever this is raised the objectors are called homophobes / bigots etc but we must remember there are people who find the thought of a man inserting his John Thomas into the waste disposal chute of another man quite disgusting. It certainly turns my stomach.
    I always thought ones Penis was a waste disposal unit just the same as a lady's Virgina.
  • pinno
    MrB123 wrote:
    Presumably the "it's unnatural" brigade apply that logic to their own sex lives and eschew any oral sex, fingering or other foreplay. The act is accomplished quickly and without embellishment, akin to something seen in a wildlife documentary.

Purely a functional thing I say for procreation. "Get your clothes off woman. Lie on the bed. Prepare yourself. One two, one two... Cup of tea dear?".
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,407
    Pinno wrote:
    MrB123 wrote:

Purely a functional thing I say for procreation. "Get your clothes off woman. Lie on the bed. Prepare yourself. One two, one two... Cup of tea dear?".
    Didn't realise you were Irish Pinno? "Brace yourself missus." Is the usual foreplay.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    MrB123 wrote:

Didn't realise you were Irish Pinno? "Brace yourself missus." Is the usual foreplay.

It was along the lines of a scene out of Porridge where Fletcher takes the mick out of Fulton Mackay. Wish I could find the clip.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,540
    I reckon Pinno's exaggerating his prowess there, I bet he never needs that second 'one, two' (unless that's the effort to roll away afterwards).