Question: Folding. Answer: Still Brompton?

2»

Comments

• secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,118
    dhope wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:
    Have you ridden a brompton? Personally, I hated it. Felt unsafe. Evans cheapie Tern on the other hand was a hoot.
    Have now. Bought a Brompton. There should be a forum bell to ring when you get a new bike 8)

Colour? Which bars (please, not the horrid cowhorn ones :evil: )

I just couldn't hack the nervousness of it

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    I'd wanted the raw lacquer but they had a 4-6 week wait for it so I grabbed the one they had in stock.
    'Lagoon Blue'

U7VTQPt.jpg

I thought it felt a bit nervous at first, but very quickly it felt fine. Maybe it'd be different on hilly bits but it was fine on the commute.
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,683
    That room is far too tidy, can I send a couple of teenagers round to stay with you for a bit?
  • dhope wrote:
    I'd wanted the raw lacquer but they had a 4-6 week wait for it so I grabbed the one they had in stock.
    'Lagoon Blue'

U7VTQPt.jpg

I thought it felt a bit nervous at first, but very quickly it felt fine. Maybe it'd be different on hilly bits but it was fine on the commute.

Love it... just needs a trendier saddle
    left the forum March 2023
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    Love it... just needs a trendier saddle
    Charge Spoon or Brooks?
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • TonyJams
    TonyJams Posts: 214
    That looks great, get so used to seeing them with the M bars forget how good the S bars look
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,118
    dhope wrote:
    'Lagoon Blue'

U7VTQPt.jpg

Nice colour. Like your flooring, by the way

It's just a hill. Get over it.