Remember the very odd Mancunian?

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    SecretSam wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:
    Sorry. Our society considers belief in a mythical being in the sky to be worthy of special treatment.

Compared to that, nothing's that daft

How can you walk and surf the net at the same time?!

You're fly is undone.

LOL I took a taxi. And no, my fly was securely fastened

I bet you checked it.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,098
    Pinno wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:
    Sorry. Our society considers belief in a mythical being in the sky to be worthy of special treatment.

You're fly is undone.

I bet you checked it.

Nope. Didn't need to. Two reasons: firstly, I am acutely aware of this issue after one truly nightmarish fly-down event, and secondly, it was a button fly (see "Seemingly Trivial Things that turn you into the Hulk" thread)

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    SecretSam wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:

You're fly is undone.

I bet you checked it.

Nope. Didn't need to. Two reasons: firstly, I am acutely aware of this issue after one truly nightmarish fly-down event, and secondly, it was a button fly (see "Seemingly Trivial Things that turn you into the Hulk" thread)

I had assumed from that post that as you don't like button fly's, that you wouldn't be wearing apparel with such fastenings.

I don't think that you are a man until you catch your todger/part of your todger in your/a zip. It's best to be very drunk at the time even if being drunk is the cause.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    Pinno wrote:
    I don't think that you are a man until you catch your todger/part of your todger in your/a zip. It's best to be very drunk at the time even if being drunk is the cause.
    I'm going to need to be pretty damn drunk to catch my manhood in somebody else's zip! :shock:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Graeme_S wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    I'm going to need to be pretty damn drunk to catch my manhood in somebody else's zip! :shock:
    I'm sure Pinno is speaking from experience :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,098
    Whatever, it wasn't undone and I didn't catch myself.

It's just a hill. Get over it.