A bit off topic but i really do not like John Craven

13»

Comments

• deejay wrote:
    hypster wrote:
    [

People don't work in universities do they?
    Not even to change a light bulb or a fuse.

You scoff but at my old university I was sent on a 'health and safety at work' course* when I was found standing on my office chair to reach the top shelf of my bookcase, so I doubt they'd have let me change a light bulb or a fuse when I wasn't even allowed to take my books of a shelf.

*Literally the most boring 2 hours of my life.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,479
    deejay wrote:
    hypster wrote:
    [

You scoff but at my old university I was sent on a 'health and safety at work' course* when I was found standing on my office chair to reach the top shelf of my bookcase, so I doubt they'd have let me change a light bulb or a fuse when I wasn't even allowed to take my books of a shelf.

You should have countered by insisting they attend a course in inclusivity and adapted the working environment to accommodate 'people of reduced height'.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,479
    Pross wrote:
    deejay wrote:
    hypster wrote:
    [

You should have countered by insisting they attend a course in inclusivity and that they adapted the working environment to accommodate 'people of reduced height'.
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    lawnmower-hacks-bike-mower.jpg

trick-track-is-perfect-for-your-mum.jpg