Windy Thursday

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Nay, I'm a fair bit further round the coast, about 10miles inland from Mundesley. The closest I get to Burnham is by riding out to Wells via an inland route before following the coast round home, it's makes for a decent long ride which I do a few times in the summer months.

Norfolk is indeed one of the largest counties and you shouldn't be surprised by the dry weather, it's statistically the driest part of the country after Kent I believe. This summer it's definitely the case, haven't touched the 'wet' bike for ages and the grassy verges out there are looking rather brown and washed out.
    Looked on the map; true, you're bloody miles away.

Kent is pretty dry, my garden's going a bit yellow and I had to top up the pond with the hose for a good 25 minutes this afternoon. Hopefully next week will be a scorcher anyway as we've packed the beach gear.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Nay...out.
    ...as we've packed the beach gear.

That's asking for it. Should have taken the mac's, the wellies and the brolly.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!