a little on the heavy side!

2»

Comments

• apreading
    apreading Posts: 4,535
    No idea if this is true but I once got told exercising your legs will affect the fat around your middle more than sit ups and core work. The latter will tone of course. Interested if that's true. I'm guessing a lower pace so you're within the so called fat burning training zone could help.

I have been told, and come to more or less believe that there is no way to choose where your body will burn fat from. It will take it from wherever it chooses, independant of where the energy needs to be delivered to. Hence why when I get down to my target weight, my face becomes thin and a bit drawn as well, even while there is still plenty of fat around the middle - and there is nothing I can do to stop that.
  • tangled_metal
    tangled_metal Posts: 4,021
    Hah! Sounds like a.lot in my family including me. A little midriff but your face is skinny.

Weight isn't an issue for me but that midriff fat does concern me. IIRC fat around the middle and higher.is more of a concern health wise. That's my aim to get rid but I suspect it'll see me out.