Forum home Road cycling forum The cake stop

Making a Murderer

dinyulldinyull Posts: 2,962
edited August 2016 in The cake stop
Slightly late to the party, but signed up to Netfilx at the weekend and utterly enthralled by Making a Murderer. Up to episode 7 of 10 so still a little way to go.

Obviously it's a documentary and shown from the defence's pov so I'm sure we haven't seen the whole picture - on that basis it's difficult to know if he did it or not but you could sail a ship through most of the holes in the case.

CPS would have never allowed this to court over here.

• slowmartslowmart Posts: 3,807
    That's the jury system for you

And it's scary these people will vote in the US election in November. Still I guarantee that the US doesn't have exclusivity on inbred, thick and overtly nationalist people

Just look at the brexit result
    And God created the bicycle, so that man could use it as a means for work and to help him negotiate life's complicated journey.
  • keef66keef66 Posts: 13,286
    My son watched it on Netflix, but I rather gave away the ending when I told him about an interview I'd heard on Radio 4 about the case. I'll say no more.
  • bartman100bartman100 Posts: 544
    dinyull wrote:
    Slightly late to the party, but signed up to Netfilx at the weekend and utterly enthralled by Making a Murderer. Up to episode 7 of 10 so still a little way to go.

Obviously it's a documentary and shown from the defence's pov so I'm sure we haven't seen the whole picture - on that basis it's difficult to know if he did it or not but you could sail a ship through most of the holes in the case.

CPS would have never allowed this to court over here.
    don't worry, he gets let off in the end.
  • redveeredvee Posts: 11,932
    I got caught up and jumped on the MAM bandwagon, looked at Netflix but didn't want to sign up for it as I don't watch that much TV so found it elsewhere online and saved it to a USB drive and watched on my TV off that.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • dinyulldinyull Posts: 2,962
    I already know the ending, just find the whole thing fascinating watching.